Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

D:

Options
  • 07-09-2010 9:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Just wondering if any1s had any exp in Fas :P few of us here wanna start playing sumtn while in class as we usually have the work done pretty fast and seem too have hours too spare .. has any1 had any luck with any games? Anything we've tried seems too be blocked.. even tried connecting our laptops but it just fails too connect .. has any1 ever got past this problem?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭RedXIV

I know this is gonna sound very condescending but I assume if your in a fas course that you're trying to make yourself more employable, would you not spend the extra hours trying to do that?

you could learn to MAKE games instead, game developers are still in demand?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Soulsos

We get our work done thats no problem .. we're pretty experienced with computers , but as for lunches and times we have nothing too do and the teacher goes off wondering somewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭RedXIV

So pretty experienced with computers.....and you want to know how to bypass fas computers?

.....I'm really not being mean here mate, but the two sentances here don't match up.

If you were that experienced, you wouldn't need our help.
    If you need help then obviously you need to work on your knowledge more.

Do you have unrestricted Internet access there?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,744 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

get paid to play games while the working stiffs of the country pay you for it?

get the fcuking boat lol

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Not here, thanks.
    Thread closed.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement