Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LIT OC 2010/11

Options
  • 07-09-2010 11:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 462 ✭✭

OK Guys For the first years mainly but anyone interested also welcome,
    LIT Outdoor club will be doing registration on the street all next week, 11.30-4.30, The OC is student club who do many activities such as surfing, rock-climbing, windsurfing, caving, hill walking, paint-balling among other things. We have 3 weekends and many day events throughout the year, The OC weekends are a highlight of many attending students year! LOts of fun, drink and a good laugh.
    The Oc is a college subsidised club which means we can do all these events for as low as 10-15 euro for a day event or 30-40 euro for a whole weekend!!!
    Check us out guys you'll not regret it!!
    OC Prez
    Jeff

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 spongelob

hey :) sounds like fun to me, where are ye going to be? i have registration day 2moro are ye around then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭ROCE1977

i think the lads aren't around until the 13th. The street is the main hall way straight in the main enterance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 462 ✭✭Btwndeyes

Hey sorry late reply, just been told fresher week is monday week? ok so we'll be there all week, youll see us on the street well have large sails behind our stands.

added info will our first day event will be mid october and its surfing :)

Sign up for our first even is this wednesday at 13.00, The event is surfing this sunday!

• Advertisement
Advertisement