Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Letter from GMiT

• 07-09-2010 12:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi

I accepted my offer at 26th of august. I still didnt receive any letter from GMiT. It always take so long?

Thanks
    Damian

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

Same with me.

I had a look on GMIT site and it says they send them out on the 6th of September so I'd say it has a good chance of coming tomorrow or this week anyways!

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Con1988

same with me,

accepted the course on the 23rd of August. still waiting for my registration letter, a real pain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 fla1991

Im heading to GMIT in Castlebar and I haven't heard anything yet either! its very annoying! Hopefully we will all hear something tomorrow guys! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

Is that the "Registration Information Packs" ye're on about that they refer to in the first Confirmation Letter?

It does say on the Site from what I can see that some years have to register by Post Only, and no stuff even received to register yet. I think that says it all really! :)

Oh well c'ést la vie!! Get used to it for the rest of the time, and on we must go!!! :pac::pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19 caz2580

Any of ye doing event management in gmit galway? :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

Nope Caz but best of Luck! :)

The administration in GMIT are notoriously bad at sending out things. Have ye gotten all your forms yet?

Advertisement