Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are the hours like?

Options
  • 07-09-2010 3:07pm
    Site Banned Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭

Hi, I know all courses are different and I'm doing business, I was pretty shocked today to find out the hours are 9-5 monday to friday.

This seems quite alot to me, with study as well. I've seen many 3rd levels don't have near as much hours, also I was told it would be around 9-2, so I was slightly shocked to be honest. :eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Travy1991

Hey I did a FETAC course last year in Journalism. It was a ''9 to 4 job''. Now I write 9 to 4 in air quotes because truthfully we got several hours off during the day and several different breaks.

Like my timetable would sometimes read like this:

9.00 - Class
    9.40 - Free
    10.15 - Free
    11.00 - Free
    11.30 - Break
    11.55 - Class
    12.30 - Class
    1.10 - Class
    1.45 - Lunch
    2.20 - Class
    3.00 - Free
    3.30 - Class
    4.00 - Home Time

You'll have plenty of free time I'm sure once you get your timetable. You may also get to finish up early on a Friday or something.

Advertisement