Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick Airsoft Camp

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭Sterling Archer

I'll be There

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I'll be there myself..Poland are off so no chance of being called for work in the morning :D
    charging the batteries as I speak ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 hanger6

If anybody has some spare guns for overseas volunteers here helping to improve the site ,can you bring tomorrow to lend to these beautiful babes!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭Darth Phoenix

Good games there last saturday.......

Looking forward to this Saturday. Anybody heading up this saurday...there's a BBQ on as well....Same prices as per usuall...Anyone on the facebook site check them out for details.... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 323 ✭✭birdman 1979

Myself plus 2 or 3 will be down, slaying bodies! LOL.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭scar 101

ya thinking of going up myself just waiting on a left should now in 2 days for defo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭mackmuffin

thought that was the 26

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭son-of-plunder

Could have swore the BBQ was on the 26th? or am i picking stuff up wrong again? :P

26th for bbq

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 bonzo1979

Hi lads, is there only games on saturdays anymore. I cant make em as i work every saturday

• Advertisement

Sunday games will start as soon as demand requires I'm told so if more are wanting to play Sundays no problem

• Registered Users Posts: 3,503 ✭✭✭Killinator

Good games there last saturday.......

Looking forward to this Saturday. Anybody heading up this saurday...there's a BBQ on as well....Same prices as per usuall...Anyone on the facebook site check them out for details.... :D
    Isn't it the following Saturday?

Killinator wrote: »
    Isn't it the following Saturday?

Yep it is , sorry about that lads......just saw BBQ and saturday and rushed on to say it on this thread :o...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭NinjaLmk

Yep it is , sorry about that lads......just saw BBQ and saturday and rushed on to say it on this thread :o...

Hehehe

looking forward to a few games tomorrow..see ye all there

Can't wait for the BBQ and yes i double, tripled check that its on this Saturday.......
    Suppose to be a bg crowd coming......anyone else tagging along :D

provided my wallet stays at about the same level i should be there :P

Still a go for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭Sterling Archer

Can't make it tomorrow the girlfriend has the day off too so big plans. . . . Yay

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Shane_ef wrote: »
    Can't make it tomorrow the girlfriend has the day off too so big plans. . . . Yay

My girlfriend is off tomorrow too, and she also has big plans!...
    ........to bring me along airsofting :D:D

~B
    PS I really really hope at the BBQ tomorrow that its not the BBQ equipment that I passed
    during one skirmish that has been lying about outside for the last year! there was a layer of grease burnt in and thick black crust and that was over a year ago! :-O

• Advertisement

bullets wrote: »
    My girlfriend is off tomorrow too, and she also has big plans!...
    ........to bring me along airsofting :D:D

~B
    PS I really really hope at the BBQ tomorrow that its not the BBQ equipment that I passed
    during one skirmish that has been lying about outside for the last year! there was a layer of grease burnt in and thick black crust and that was over a year ago! :-O

The older the grease the sweeter the taste lol,,,,,, No thats not it :D

What a gorgeous day for airsofting it was and the bbq was awesome, Thanks lads.. :)

agreed..great day out..could do with another one of those burgers actually ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 597 ✭✭✭Bemused

First time back at LAC since it is under new management and have to say that overall it was a very positive experience. Met a few interesting characters including people I haven't seen in a while. Darth, I have to say, "class" van, gun and attitude!

There's a lot of work underway to continue to improve the site and I'll be back anytime I'm overnight in Limerick on a Friday. BBQ was great too.

Cheers lads!

Got caught doing work at home, raging i missed it after looking at the photos, great weather and all :( Ill be down soon, promise :rolleyes:

Great days shooting, and a BBQ that was just as good,

Only disappointment of the day was the lack of ketchup.:D

Thanks Bemused, it was a pleasure to have you met you.. :)

Hope to see you there again soon..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭aN.Droid

hey there,

how much do ye charge per session on a saturday? I have my own AEG but would need to rent a mask I think.

Also if you could PM your full price lists for playing with rentals that would be great as I have mates who would like to play but have no AEG's.

Thanks!

ALL THE DETAILS ARE NOW POSTED ON THE NEW WEBSITE WWW.LIMERICKAIRSOFTCAMP.IE

• Advertisement

Limericks wrote: »
    hey there,

how much do ye charge per session on a saturday? I have my own AEG but would need to rent a mask I think.

Also if you could PM your full price lists for playing with rentals that would be great as I have mates who would like to play but have no AEG's.

Thanks!

Its €25.00 for full day including your Lunch, €20 or €25 for Rentals

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement