Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick Airsoft Camp

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Airsoftmedic

Can someone tell me who is in charge of Limerick Airsoft Camp?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Hey guys, there was a group from belfast that wanted to travel to LAC to skirmish this weekend and hire AEG's and get BB's. They sent a message but were not replied to, and dont appear to be able to access the Facebook page despite trying to . Can someone get back to them ?

I've PM'd Airsoftmedic some contact details for John/Alfred/Dennis. I would hate to think a bunch of lads that wanted to go skirmishing that were traveling from one end of the country to the other would be left disappointed.

~B

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 L.A.C.

apologies as for the delayed reply. I have PMd AirsoftMedic as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 hanger6

Thanks Bullets

Very impressed with the help received from the regular skirmishers.

As for some of the management :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭Darth Phoenix

So guys, whats the story for this weekend.....many people coming this saturday or sunday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,450 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Hoping to get out on Sat..sprained my ankle last Sat at Broadford, thought it was all better for soccer monday night and went heavily down on it...limping badly now but it's only Wed yet so might be good yet :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,505 ✭✭✭Killinator

Me + 2.

EDIT: On Saturday that is.

Hoping to get down myself if i can get a second Saturday off.

Bloody ankle is still at me so seeing that I have to meet Horse might take some pics while I'm there.. if nobody minds :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭thehorse

Ill be there. Ill have my g&g rk47 (ak47) blowback with me too as I'm looking to sell it.
    Sweet piece, anyone interested can see it tomorrow.

Decent games there on saturday, looking forward to the night game soon :D

So guys, even if the lac's guys dont use this thread ...then i will :D

Whose heading out to this saturdays games...:);)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 435 ✭✭son-of-plunder

attention seeking much ciaran? :P jokes

Wont be down until *maybe* the 14th for the night games, depends on how much of a ******* my exams are going lol and if i have the stuff on the must-have list

I'll be there myself..I won't be running much due to my ankle but I'm gonnna blast through a few thousand bb to make up for it. :D
    Hoping my new G&P M4 makes it in tomorrow for Saturday but won't hold my breath :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭Private Snafu

I *might* make it out for my first game at LAC this saturday :)
    See you then lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭thehorse

unlikely ill be there. I have some work to do at home.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,505 ✭✭✭Killinator

Should be there with Eric Bana again:D

hellooooo lonex flash mags...360rounds of auto goodness with no winding :D
    Peeps are gonna get riddled on Saturday :D

stupid work issues :mad:
    couldn't make it today because of them :(

Looking forward to see those lonex mags Jay.......they sound like trigger happy goodness to me :D.......

As for this saturday whose heading up for this saturday..:)

humor-hands-up.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭NinjaLmk

Looking forward to see those lonex mags Jay.......they sound like trigger happy goodness to me :D.......

As for this saturday whose heading up for this saturday..:)

Ill be there Sat

on the way :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭NinjaLmk

Good fun there today, Thanks Dennis for the Clown pill that morning lol, I kept hittin the deck hard all bloody day, maybe boots too long toed lol (clown pill):D
    Sufferin now thou :mad:

The night games is upon us at last, seriously can't wait for this saturday.....:D

That night game was some experiance, i cant wait for the next one. The second last match was intense. I cant wait for the kinks to be ironed out and sorted for the next night match...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 253 ✭✭VivGrise

Ya going through the forest in the dark is really tense! Shot one of my own teammates when i saw something move ahead of me!

The SWAT gametype is a brilliant one, but does need to be tweaked a bit so that people aren't sitting around!

VivGrise wrote: »
    Ya going through teh forest in the dark is really tense! Shot one of my own teammates when i saw something move ahead of me!

The SWAT gametype is a brilliant one, but des need to be tweaked a bit so that people aren't sitting around!

Agreed, got taken out by by own team mate as well cough "cian" cough. A few things to be addressed with time limits and more organised targets...

All in all, it was a brilliant experiance..Looking forward to next one..This time, i'll be more prepared.. ;) as a famous villan once said "wait till they get a load of me "

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,785 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Should hopefully make it out this Saturday with a couple of others. Out of interest lads is there any waivers we should bring? Can't see anything about it on the website.
    Cheers.
    Never mind found it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 L.A.C.

Should hopefully make it out this Saturday with a couple of others. Out of interest lads is there any waivers we should bring? Can't see anything about it on the website.
    Cheers.
    Never mind found it.

Waivers are only for under 18's. Night game is the only time we require waiver from everybody. So if you are above 18 you are good given it's not a night game. Then if you need waivers we have them onsite.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,785 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Great, thanks for the info.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement