Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick Airsoft Camp

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 hanger6

Even the prospect of bad weather did not keep away the real diehards and UL virgins today.Well done everyone.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭NinjaLmk

Ya good day had, even if it was a bit damp (wrings out socks) & me noobie LOVED it, especially comin against me in my last game lol.
    He will be back.

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭son-of-plunder

NinjaLmk wrote: »
    Ya good day had, even if it was a bit damp (wrings out socks) & me noobie LOVED it, especially comin against me in my last game lol.
    He will be back.

I think damp is a slight understatement there in fairness, there was a good possibility of sinking in places :P
    Sure everybody loves going against you tony :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 hanger6

rumour has it that there will be more new members coming next week ---the word is getting out there .....slowly

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Kurbinator

you sound surprised.Did you forget how epic a sport it is.
    (Epicaly expensive at times also :( but f**@ it if you want good quality gear you need to spend $$$) Airsoft ftw I'll try get out next week with my l96 saw charlie with his bolt action felt inspired:D

• Advertisement

I think damp is a slight understatement there in fairness, there was a good possibility of sinking in places :P
    Sure everybody loves going against you tony :D

Ya, why is that I wonder???????????????????????????:D

No seriously I do wonder :confused::confused::)

Probably something to do with your sneaky habit of shooting us from behind id say :p

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭thebillynator

Is there many going this weekend?

• Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭scar 101

anyone going sunday cant go saturday :(

Probably something to do with your sneaky habit of shooting us from behind id say :p

Well Paul if you are going to walk past me i will double tap u in the back again lol
    That was a nice shot :D

• Advertisement

Well Paul if you are going to walk past me i will double tap u in the back again lol
    That was a nice shot :D

i knew you were there, it was all part of an elaborate trap :P

i knew you were there, it was all part of an elaborate trap :P

Of course you did, twas the blank(where da hell did that come from) look on your face said it al lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,439 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

prob won't make it this week due to work but the following weekend I'll be on for it:)

Of course you did, twas the blank(where da hell did that come from) look on your face said it al lol.

Your only jealous of my acting skills tony :cool:

Looks like I'll miss out this weekend my leg is acting up again :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭CpcRc

Im trying to set up an airsoft society in UL, and could someone tell me what are the prices at LAC? And if people have to bring their own gear?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭Darth Phoenix

CpcRc wrote: »
    Im trying to set up an airsoft society in UL, and could someone tell me what are the prices at LAC? And if people have to bring their own gear?

25 euros a day or 15 for half a day which includes pizza and coke....hhhmmmm:). They have their own gear at extra cost. You may need to book the gear in advance if a group of ye are planning to go;).

Here's the facebook link to the site;

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/Limerick-Ireland/Limerick-Airsoft-Camp/75712384622

Details on the site.....

Hope this helps

CpcRc wrote: »

:D makes me want to go back to college

• Registered Users Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭Sterling Archer

All things going to plan i'll get to pop my skirmishing cherry sunday :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭CpcRc

We'll definitely look into some trips to LAC

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭Jelly 292

Is LAC on tomorrow? What time?

Jelly 292 wrote: »
    Is LAC on tomorrow? What time?

Yep its on every Saturday, 10am till late,
    C u in the morn :D

might make it down for a while if i can crawl out of bed in time :P

any one out this saturday?

Myself n one more will be there

cool, now to convince dad he wants to go to limerick shopping so i have a free lift :P ill know by friday night hopefully

I have a feeling I'll be tied up at work with harry potter being released God I hate Harry Potter

Kurbinator wrote: »
    I have a feeling I'll be tied up at work with harry potter being released God I hate Harry Potter

Ah ya dont mean that really :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭Darth Phoenix

Ah ya dont mean that really :P

Trust me Plunder he does...and i for one back him on that....blath all this potter madness leaves little time for skrimishes....:mad::(

• Advertisement

Trust me Plunder he does...and i for one back him on that....blath all this potter madness leaves little time for skrimishes....:mad::(

killjoys :P only joking. Never liked the films anyway

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement