Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick Airsoft Camp

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭NinjaLmk

I believe some of the UL guys r coming n ill be Der plus 1 so numbers looking good guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭son-of-plunder

Might manage to make an appearance, need a break from all that study ive been doing for exams :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭Darth Phoenix

Won't be able to make it, sry guys........have fun though :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,503 ✭✭✭Killinator

F*ck I'm desperate to ge out at some stage, havent beensince before halloween ands its getting me down!

Hey guys I heard a rumour there is a group going to LAC on Stephens Day??? anyone know anything about it?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 323 ✭✭birdman 1979

NinjaLmk wrote: »
    Hey guys I heard a rumour there is a group going to LAC on Stephens Day??? anyone know anything about it?

If its open, i would def, think off makeing a trip.

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭thehorse

Can't make it st stephens day, sorry

are there games planned for the 29th in LAC ???im sure a big crowd would go if there was..

LAC is open on Wed 29th
    I for one will be there.

i'll be there...come on lads...we need a good turnout!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭johnny test

i'll be there

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭johnjoe96

ill be there presuming i dont have to work:( but:D if i dont

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭son-of-plunder

Ill be there all going well (i.e no mad weather or mugged in the mean time :P )

• Registered Users Posts: 17,439 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

will be there myself hopefully..have to drive to dublin tomorrow to collect my xmas present :D so mad to try it out Wed

• Registered Users Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭Sterling Archer

Right i finally get a day off that LAC is open, i'm def going to pop my airsoft cherry Wednesday (as long as i don't get lost :D )

I;ll try and make it for half a day at least.... :)

Shane_ef wrote: »
    Right i finally get a day off that LAC is open, i'm def going to pop my airsoft cherry Wednesday (as long as i don't get lost :D )

PM Sent:)

I'm assuming the best time to aim to be at LAC is 9

You're time enough being there @ 10-10.30

New Sniper Rifle = check
    Batteries charged= check
    AEGs/pistol packed= check
    BBs= check
    Possible chest infection from visiting parents over the xmas= big frakking check :mad:

Definitely make it out but don't think I'll last the full day...and nope...feeling like shít this morning so couldn't make it out...
    My beautiful TM L96 is fully loaded and nowhere to go :(

• Advertisement

Hey lads just wondering is there anything happening this weekend I ha ent shot anyone in 2 weeks aaaagh sat or sun anyone goin?

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭VivGrise

i might go sun if anyone is around?! haven't shot anyone either in over a month!

Myself and Liam would be on for Sunday if there is a game on

I wish all of my mates i play with and against in the LAC field a happy new year and looking forward to playing with ye on the battlefield in 2011.....ROCK ON...!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭airsoftnewbie

hey i was just wondering if l.a.c is open tommorow? and im new so what would i need other than gun+mask

hey i was just wondering if l.a.c is open tommorow? and im new so what would i need other than gun+mask

it's closed this weekend..will be next Saturday...they're also on facebook as well

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Just noticed I had a missed SMS message from Ninja
    asking about going skirmishing. (I had my phone switched off over the Christmas in case I got call from work to come in for an emergency!!)

May try and get out and try it again over the next few weeks if herself and myself are both off at the same time.
    She officially stole my Vest last time we visited the place so there's no sign of getting it back, Pfft she's be wanting
    one my my pistols next.

I've not tried my FN2000 at all since I bought it, and I've
    an SA58 OSW to try out. if I manage to open it and look to see why the hopup does not seem to be doing anything.
    I've also a ghillie suit that has been sitting in the wardrobe for
    ages that I've never ever tried out. A Ghillie Jacket/Hood and G&G G2010 sounds like a good combination to me!
    May like a crack throwing it on with the hood to see how it works in the wooded area.

~B

Will be there on sat johnjoe, that's when the majority of people go

Not sure i'll make it, i'm off but i pulled a hamstring :( ... sickened

• Advertisement

Sounds sore shane, well dont go if ur not up for it, may cause more damage dan necessary, I know u got the bug bad now hehe so we can wait for your HEALTHY return :D

Ill be der with one not so newbie

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement