Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick Airsoft Camp

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Hoping to visit ye fine folk in LAC Jan 15th (ish) if there is a skirmish going that day. If herself is not working then
    myself and the boss (her) will be there.

If we turn up and anyone wants a Gawk at anything
    in my collection let me know and I will bring it along
    if we make it on the day.

~B

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭Darth Phoenix

I love to feast my eyes on that 2010 hunter if thats ok..... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭VivGrise

I'm hoping to bring out about 6/7 lads from UL this sat. Should be good!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭Sterling Archer

NinjaLmk wrote: »
    Sounds sore shane, well dont go if ur not up for it, may cause more damage dan necessary, I know u got the bug bad now hehe so we can wait for your HEALTHY return :D

Ill be der with one not so newbie

Yep no airsoft for 2 to 3 weeks :( ... i think i might have the bug, the first thing i did last Wednesday after leaving LAC was call into maplins to get a walkie talkie, got 2 long range ones for 30 quid :D

Definatly gonna be there this saturday and bringing a mate or two with me (dont go easy on them lads, let them have it:D) oh i can't wait to shoot something.....finally get to my new baby:rolleyes: at last....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭CpcRc

VivGrise wrote: »
    I'm hoping to bring out about 6/7 lads from UL this sat. Should be good!!!

See you there. I'm staying in UL for some business with the airsoft soc,so I've decided to go to LAC while I'm around :D Plus, I should be getting an AUG A2.
    It'll be my first trip there,I've heard good things.

CpcRc wrote: »
    See you there. I'm staying in UL for some business with the airsoft soc,so I've decided to go to LAC while I'm around :D Plus, I should be getting an AUG A2.
    It'll be my first trip there,I've heard good things.

Savage, if you need a lift out of if you want to follow me, i might have a space or two, give me a PM.

Just got my Thompson M1A1 :pac: Woo hoo!

Also, most of the lads i'm bringing wont have guns, does anyone know exactly how many spare ones LAC have?

Savage, if you need a lift out of if you want to follow me, i might have a space or two, give me a PM.

Also, most of the lads i'm bringing wont have guns, does anyone know exactly how many spare ones LAC have?

I'm ok for a lift thanks, I'm going with some lads from UL.

Congrats on the Thompson purchase, I'm a bit more of a Modern myself but it's a good AEG I have to say.

Afraid I don't know how many spares are in LAC, sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,503 ✭✭✭Killinator

Unless we have an artic/tropical storm, I'll be there tomorrow, and I have the right gear for an artic storm.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,503 ✭✭✭Killinator

I always bring a couple of extra guns and would give a loan rather than see someone not play because they have no gun.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭johnjoe96

ok just want to know lads for definate is there a good few goin cause i dont want to travel all the way over in the snow to find im the only spa there:D

oh yea im bringin my m4 and l96 so if anyone is short of a gun i have an l96 for them to use. if ya cant get a rental that is. but the boys are very accomadating down there so there should be no problem.

anyway let me know anyway guys thanks

there is me and another fella goin anyway if there is a game on

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭SniperSight

As a taster for tomorrow,
    Pics from the 29th, Taken with my camera by Alfred......
    IMG_0416.jpg
    IMG_0414.jpg
    IMG_0418.jpg
    IMG_0421.jpg
    IMG_0445.jpg
    IMG_0422.jpg
    IMG_0424.jpg
    IMG_0425.jpg
    IMG_0436.jpg
    IMG_0437.jpg
    IMG_0438.jpg
    IMG_0439.jpg
    IMG_0440.jpg
    IMG_0441.jpg
    IMG_0442.jpg

IMG_0443.jpg
    IMG_0453.jpg
    IMG_0454.jpg
    IMG_0447.jpg
    IMG_0455.jpg
    IMG_0457.jpg
    IMG_0460.jpg
    IMG_0462.jpg
    IMG_0464.jpg
    IMG_0467.jpg
    IMG_0469.jpg
    IMG_0471.jpg
    IMG_0475.jpg
    IMG_0476.jpg
    IMG_0477.jpg

IMG_0480.jpg
    IMG_0481.jpg
    IMG_0482.jpg
    IMG_0483.jpg
    IMG_0484.jpg
    IMG_0491.jpg
    IMG_0489.jpg
    IMG_0488.jpg
    IMG_0485.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭johnjoe96

sorry i couldnt make it today lads roads were too bad nearly wrote off my car goin out my gate. so said i wouldnt chance it. ill be there next week for definate though

Great game today lads, the last match was brill......quick question though, who was the other guy taking photos and will he post them on lac facebook or has he an photo account link :)

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭son-of-plunder

Raging i couldnt go yesterday :( next week ill be there

Great game today lads, the last match was brill......quick question though, who was the other guy taking photos and will he post them on lac facebook or has he an photo account link :)

They've already posted photos to the facebook page. There's about 90 pics up last time I checked.

Right so whats the story for this Saturday, if theirs good numbers going this week im there........anybody else planning to come down...?

I will be there with my brother, steve and two of my housemates. I think that some of the lads at work will come aswell if the roads aren't too bad, and i know one of the UL airsoft lads will be there.

So yes... there'll be a good few! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭NinjaLmk

Ill be there as usual too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭scar 101

Thinking about going so all i need now is an assurance of a lift.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭Private Snafu

Howaya lads, living in Limerick now for a bit and thinking of getting back into skirmishing :)
    Just wodering if theres much of a turnout on Sundays? Also does any public transport run near the site? Cheers :D

No public transport to the place unfortunatly, however they may be guys passing near ya that might offer a lift...I know some guys do it in Galway and car pool.....
    What part of Limerick are you from if you dont mind me asking....I might know some that might pass by ya...

As for Sunday, their are matches but its more or less Saturday is the main day for there....

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭son-of-plunder

Ill be heading down on saturday from loughrea (galway) via nenagh if anyone wants a lift on the way, plenty of seats but a small boot :P

Hoping to pay a visit on the Saturday too, to get me off my lazy ass.
    What time does do people usually arrive again its been a while since I was
    last there ?

Must get a Gawk at the back on Tony's van too to see what new goodies
    he has. may want some bits and pieces in the not too distant future.
    (have a hefty credit card bill at the moment so need to wait for a few
    more pay days before I get it cleared)

~B

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭Thehandviolent

ill be dere saturday also plus maybe two or three more, havent been dere in ages!! lookin forward to it lads!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 L.A.C.

bullets wrote: »
    Hoping to pay a visit on the Saturday too, to get me off my lazy ass.
    What time does do people usually arrive again its been a while since I was
    last there ?

Must get a Gawk at the back on Tony's van too to see what new goodies
    he has. may want some bits and pieces in the not too distant future.
    (have a hefty credit card bill at the moment so need to wait for a few
    more pay days before I get it cleared)

~B

Hi ya Bullets!!! its been a while,....hope to see you saturday man, usually airsofter arrive around 10-1030 am, see you there!!!:)

Nice to meet a few new faces today (or voices from under masks)

Was sick as a dog today so had to leave early or I would have puked into my mask. Bad hangover!! stomach and head are still hammered.

Fuming that the G&G F2000 decided not to work after a few shots, it just went dead, batteries look like they are connected, no motor sound at all, I dont see a fuse that I can access without opening the gun so looks like I will need to take it a part for a look.

The Grey insulation used to make some of the walls was great, from the pics I saw before from a distance it really looked like Concrete panels!

~B

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭Thehandviolent

bullets wrote: »
    Nice to meet a few new faces today (or voices from under masks)

Was sick as a dog today so had to leave early or I would have puked into my mask. Bad hangover!! stomach and head are still hammered.

Fuming that the G&G F2000 decided not to work after a few shots, it just went dead, batteries look like they are connected, no motor sound at all, I dont see a fuse that I can access without opening the gun so looks like I will need to take it a part for a look.

The Grey insulation used to make some of the walls was great, from the pics I saw before from a distance it really looked like Concrete panels!

~B

bullets i went away wit your speed loader you lent me. if your headin out sat or anythin let me kno. if not ill drop it to ya thanks!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement