Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick Airsoft Camp

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

bullets i went away wit your speed loader you lent me. if your headin out sat or anythin let me kno. if not ill drop it to ya thanks!

Dont worry bout it, have loads of the things scattered around the house :D The boss tells me we should be out again in a few weeks, if I can fix an old Cyma MP5 thats knackered for her and fix my own F2000.

I'll make sure I'm not drinking the night before too so I wont be a wet blanket with the wits and reactions of a stone, next time my goal will be NOT to run into people's BB's :D

~B

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭Darth Phoenix

So guys for those not on LAC facebook site whose planning to head to lac Saturday...???? I'll be there but more than likely taking pics......yes tony probaly over 400 pics as well :D;)

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭son-of-plunder

Ah but how many of those 400 will be usable?? :D jokes.

I for one wont be there, paid rent this week and expecting more bills :(, maybe the week after though

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭thehorse

i'll be there (providing theres gonna be good numbers)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭NinjaLmk

Ill be there, the 2 Jamies from Nenagh & a mate of theirs will also be there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭Sterling Archer

What the numbers like for tomorrow, the wknd kinda crept up on me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭johnjoe96

well me plus 4 anyway, defo for tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 27 miqeel

Hey guys, i missed a last two skirmishes in LAC, sickened. I cant get onto LAC site website on facebook for some reason so i thought Ill check here if there would be many interested in doing a bit of nightsofting. I think it would be great craic in LAC, and if there was a few up for it we could go ahead?

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭johnjoe96

yea count me in as long as its on a weekend night ie. friday or sat night

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭VivGrise

some good games there sat! Who's gonna be there this sat?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭sci-ops

VivGrise wrote: »
    some good games there sat! Who's gonna be there this sat?!

Hey guys....will be down that neck of the woods this weekend. Was thinking of bringing my nephew and his dad out for their first skirmish.....what age does the insurance start at for the site?

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭VivGrise

sci-ops wrote: »
    Hey guys....will be down that neck of the woods this weekend. Was thinking of bringing my nephew and his dad out for their first skirmish.....what age does the insurance start at for the site?

I don't think there is an age limit as such, but a parent needs to sign a consent form for the child. I think there were childdren as young as 12 there the last time!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭Sterling Archer

miqeel wrote: »
    Hey guys, i missed a last two skirmishes in LAC, sickened. I cant get onto LAC site website on facebook for some reason so i thought Ill check here if there would be many interested in doing a bit of nightsofting. I think it would be great craic in LAC, and if there was a few up for it we could go ahead?

That'd be some crack i'd luv to, if it's ever planned, give good notice so i can swap and swindle my way outta work, to make sure i'm there.

sci-ops wrote: »

PM sent With Contact Details :)

I might make an appearance on saturday. whats the numbers like?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭sci-ops

Well, that's it confirmed. Been meaning to get down to this site for ages now. See you guys Saturday:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 L.A.C.

cannot determine how many... to give you an idea the last 2 saturdays were like 20+ people each day.
    I might make an appearance on saturday. whats the numbers like?

I cant make it due to technical difficulties :( was looking forward to it and all

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

will be there Saturday for a half day anyway :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭mackmuffin

many people coming sat :)

• Advertisement

mackmuffin wrote: »
    many people coming sat :)
    me anyway and prob the Nenagh Jamies as I have his gun ready lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭mackmuffin

sweet ill be there might not play but ill be there anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 3,503 ✭✭✭Killinator

Might show if the numbers look good.
    Would be a shame to waste a rare saturday off:)

Oh and apart from the Nenagh boys, there will be 2 newbies who got MP5's off me that will be there too on Sat.

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭Thehandviolent

ill be there, if i can get my van running before then!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭sliabh

Planning to make the trip all the way from Vienna to be there tomorrow :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,503 ✭✭✭Killinator

Can't make it, the boss 'forgot' I was supposed to be off tomorrow:mad:

Looks like with the wind I'd be more likely to shoot myself than someone infront of me anyway:(

No wind & bit of drizzle, Jamie already on to charge battery for him, Nenagh boys & newbies en-route, so looking good for this morn:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Just want to say WOWWWWW!!! Horse's Masada was outstanding to fire. Trigger, Range, BB flight path were outstanding! It put other AEG's (mine!) to shame!

~B

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭thehorse

Hey Brian,
    Its a quality piece alright but they are damn pricey
    (€550 new).
    That SA58 ? You had was very very nice

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement