Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rosmore,Limerick

• 07-09-2010 3:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭

Any users from rosmore,old cork road,limerick?im just trying to find out who would be the best provider form my brother he is the 1 who lives there,upc dont provide bb there as hes estate isnt cabled,so that narrows it dont straight away,i have told hime to try eircom,digiweb,vodafone and see what offers they have,any suggestions on other providers or comments on the above?i told him to stay away from next generation bb as i seem to see more people getting slower speeds than before they changed over.Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭jay93

Well to be honest just make sure he doesnt go for vodafone they are fecking muck anything else should be fine digiweb are reliable and a good provider other than that he could also try smart or eircom but eircom are a rip off to be honest

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭glic83

will tell him give smart a try so

digiweb metro seems to be the best was some hald decent offers with eircom,30 euro for 3 meg bb they said he asked would that be the price on the bill no they said line rental on top of that,so they wanted 50 euro for 3mb bb,digigiweb are giving him free installation,8mb down/1mb up 30 gig p/m for 40 euro per month

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭Xennon

Try contacting Paul www.maintsbb.com

I think he may have coverage out that direction. If so he comes highly recommended.

cheers anyway but he has ordered digiweb,tbh maintsbb is more expensive and thats only for a 3mb package,i think the digiwen pack he has ordered is a fairly good deal

• Advertisement
Advertisement