Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why have we not received our registration packs or any info from the college

Options
  • 07-09-2010 3:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone knows when we will receive our registration info, we have not even receive an official date as to when we are back, I herd its the 20th but who know. They seem to be very slow this year.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 thatshannonone

Hey i recieved my letter today. id say ul get urs tomorrow or something. says on the calender that art n design start 13th an all other full time classes start on the 20th of september. But as a 1st year ive to register on friday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭ROCE1977

i got mine Monday morning. There was an IT issue which was the hold up.
    What are you studying? SEIT registered yesterday and induction today and tomorrow. If you look at LIT.ie on the homepage is a link to tell you your course registering date. If you haven't received you package by reg date. Don't worry they'll have it there. Just bring yourself along.

Advertisement