Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin tracksuit brigade strike again...Leon jumps in the Liffey (NSFW)

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,710 ✭✭✭John_Rambo

Hank_Jones wrote: »
    I'm going to make up a story about someone I know contracting Weil's disease

Good night to you too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

them thick c|nts would be a good source of stem cell research for scientists

• Closed Accounts Posts: 320 ✭✭The_Joker.

So the knacks strike again with top quality mobile phone footage of some lad "Leon" jumping into the River Liffey down by Liberty Hall for a 50 euro bet. NSFW tags because of that wonderful accent and bad language :pac:

Would you be so quick to vent your disapproval if leon was a rugger bugger from blackrock, and his friends were shouting 'go leopold you legend you'.

No, you wouldn't.
    Although his mates sounded like little pricks,he could be doing worse than that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭Cheap Thrills!

Heeeeeeaaaaaaaaaoooorrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeee!!!!

Youze all shurrup coz Leon is deadly, he wasn't even drunk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 doejuffy

One of them was wearing shorts and the other one was wearing jeans ... so uh, tracksuit brigade?

Is there anything wrong with wearing a tracksuit?

Yeah man what total idiots, they should be spending their time abusing people on the internet instead.
    AMIRITE.

• Advertisement

Chorcai wrote: »
    xkcdwrongoninternet.jpg

:D good one! But it's way too early! AND, I'm home alone... again!
    The_Joker. wrote: »
    Would you be so quick to vent your disapproval if leon was a rugger bugger from blackrock

Or, a pack of young fella from Cork!

Anyway... The lads had a laugh, no one died, some people didn't like their accent, fook them! All is well!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭Cheap Thrills!

URRITE :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭Captain Flaps

doejuffy wrote: »
    One of them was wearing shorts and the other one was wearing jeans ... so uh, tracksuit brigade?

Is there anything wrong with wearing a tracksuit?

Yeah man what total idiots, they should be spending their time abusing people on the internet instead.
    AMIRITE.

Go back to Liveline Joe, you're not fooling anyone with your clever pseudonym.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 doejuffy

Go back to Liveline Joe, you're not fooling anyone with your clever pseudonym.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭Captain Flaps

doejuffy wrote: »

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

Did Leon get his fifty in the end??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭TangyZizzle

heoorrr! Nicowul! FUCK OFF!

that young wans a handicapped head.. if she jumps in she'll drowin.

Love it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭THall04

Leons' a better swimmer than this eejit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJHPp490Xow

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭Peppapig

Jesus he knew 25 was half of 50!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Stupid shaky hands!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

Mc Love wrote: »
    Stupid shaky hands!

Michael J Fox on camera duty

• Registered Users Posts: 2,941 ✭✭✭thebigbiffo

i thought this was a great laugh. 'handicap head' wonderful.

they didn't harm a soul and yer man was puttin himself in f'uck all danger as long as he could swim.

snobby thread is snobby

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭Sykk

Ugh that's worse that cloverfield.. Scumbags.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Superbus

Would you be so quick to vent your disapproval if leon was a rugger bugger from blackrock, and his friends were shouting 'go leopold you legend you'.

No, you wouldn't.
    Although his mates sounded like little pricks,he could be doing worse than that.

Yep, because anyone called Leopold deserves to be laughed at whatever they're doing.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

No, you wouldn't.
    Erm...I AM a Dub, from the city centre too and in my humble, the guy is a tool...why would you jump into the Liffey for 50 quid? Must have been desperate for cash. Doesnt matter where the guy is from, a tool is a tool...his name has nothing to do with your attempt at an argument, it's the title of the clip ffs stop stirring the pot!

Yes I would btw, as mentioned already in this post about him being a tool, go troll somewhere else.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 723 ✭✭✭Ian_K

My favourite quote is "he's goin swimmin te England up de Liffey"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭msg11

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

John_Rambo wrote: »
    Sunny weather, clean river. I am seeing it all over the country, lads jumping in rivers, using bad language in the Shannon in Athlone, the Boyne in Navan, the Corrib in Galway... Don't see what the problem is.

Yeah, spotless it is that part of the Liffey. Have a look here for how clean it is.

Never a rip-current around when you need one :p What a gang of planks.

More snobbery enter now? Thanks for putting up a link about the Liffey swim, sort of proves my point that the river is clean enough to host an international swimming race! As for the planks comment... They are kids having a laugh.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Imagine the stink of shíte off him :eek:

Then he goes and jumps in the Liffey?? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

leon1t.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭bdr529

I blame medical science, years ago Leon and Nicole would have been a child mortality statistic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Superbus

Turn down the volume a bit on Leon and listen to this at the same time.

Lends Leon some much needed dramatic tension.

Advertisement