Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the next step?

Options
  • 07-09-2010 4:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭

Hi Everyone,

I just finished a post-graduate course in a higher diploma in computing and already have a business informatics degree but haven’t decided where to go to next whether to go on to do a Masters or go down a few levels and do a Higher Cert in a years time or consider doing a professional cert beforehand sometime this year or early next year if the job situation doesn’t look up. Not even sure what kind of Masters I should aim for either I am undecided between a Multimedia one or a Networking and Security one. I have looked into Higher Cert courses and I would be interested in one of the technical support ones. I’m searching to see where there is a niche in the IT job market and where the jobs are likely to be. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Advertisement