Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Short term rent request

Options
  • 07-09-2010 5:00pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 602 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Is there anybody out there with a property that they need rented for approx 4 to 6 weeks from about the middle of this month. My heavily pregnant wife and I have just sold our house and due to unforseen circumstances with title on the house the sale took 2 months longer than it should have and we had to give up previous arrangements. The sale is now completed and we are in urgent need of accomodation.

If anybody has any ideas please let me know. We are looking for somewhere on the south side of the city or south co Dublin.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭xalot

you could try dialashortlet.com, I know staydublin.com do very short term lettings but might be a bit pricey....maybe you could haggle with them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,716 ✭✭✭LittleBook

DAFT has a short-term letting section (apart from their 3, 6 month lets).

Places all over at varying prices.

DAFT Short Term Search
    Available now in Co. Dublin:

262 Short term apartments
    97 Short term houses
    67 Serviced apartments
    48 Holiday homes

Advertisement