Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

strange and unusual places to pierce

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 543 ✭✭✭CK2010

omcc91 wrote: »
    What does anyone reckon about an ear head piercing? Don't know if they're all that rare, but I haven't seen them before and kinda fancy one...

i have this done, and ive been told its either called an anti helix or a vertical helix! i got it cause ive never seen anyone with one before and now quite a few people i know have it! including a few people who saw mine and went 'oh wow thats so unique,i think il get that done!' :rolleyes: i have to get over the fact that there isnt a single piercing that nobody else has! hence my need tomove on to tattoos!
    but its such an easy piercing so go for it! it didnt hurt one bit! for a cartilage piercing i was pleasantly surprised! i have a daith and normal helix too and they made me squeal like the girl i am! :P

edit-just read your post and you got it done! ha! snap!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,660 ✭✭✭G86

CK2010 wrote: »
    i have this done, and ive been told its either called an anti helix or a vertical helix! i got it cause ive never seen anyone with one before and now quite a few people i know have it! including a few people who saw mine and went 'oh wow thats so unique,i think il get that done!' :rolleyes: i have to get over the fact that there isnt a single piercing that nobody else has! hence my need tomove on to tattoos!
    but its such an easy piercing so go for it! it didnt hurt one bit! for a cartilage piercing i was pleasantly surprised! i have a daith and normal helix too and they made me squeal like the girl i am! :P

edit-just read your post and you got it done! ha! snap!

I have this too - and it bloody hurt like hell!!! But worth it all the same :) I've a ring in it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭BloodRedRose

I don't know if ya'll was class this as unusual, but I live in carlow so anything other than normal lobe peircings are unusual. I saw this girl with the fleshy web of skin between her thumb and index finger pireced just at the thumb and i thought it was really cool!! It might get in the way a bit though... and it has to be done by a pro!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭Pierced Off

Hand webs were quiet popular in parts of England 8-10 years ago. Died out then and I don't think I've done one in around 4 years. Hurts like a bitch and is a very slow healer. If you can get it to heal, a small segment ring is the way to go. It will last for ages with one in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Liptril piercing - the vertical labret through a stretched one http://news.bmezine.com/2010/04/06/liptril-piercing

• Advertisement
Advertisement