Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

9/11 Attacks

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

demonspawn wrote: »
    When logic fails, resort to mockery. Good job.

Its a joke. No offence or mockery is intended. Thought it might lighten the mood. Thats all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,066 ✭✭✭✭Happyman42

yekahs wrote: »
    Its a joke. No offence or mockery is intended. Thought it might lighten the mood. Thats all.

It did! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Gandalf's face at the end and the text always makes me lol. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭Divorce Referendum

The iron oxide content present in Portland cement is not enough to create the aluminum/iron oxide chips found at the WTC site.

The only other explanation for those chips is Thermite.

Try again.

Why how do you know. How much content is needed? How much concrete was in the WTC? You just told me there was no iron oxide in concrete earlier, now you know there is. And now you suddenly know its not enough. Very strange.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭pablo_escobar

alastair wrote: »
    Are silly soundbites your speciality, or just all you can muster?

Care to list the 'neo-con and zionist media organizations' (I'm assuming you don't mean to use the americanisation there - our are you a Mossad plant sent here to undermine the, as yet, handily undefined, conspiracy)?

Well, you aught to know..

Your speciality appears to be dodging perfectly valid questions and goading people on CT forum.

I asked you a valid question, 1 which you failed to answer in a mature manner, and this is the best you come back with?

Why the hell would any sane person waste their time with your constant mocking is beyond me.

There would appear to be some pleasure for you in antagonising people on this board instead of engaging in some meaningful conversation i have no doubt you're incapable of.

I have no time for that behaviour or you for that matter.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

Now - they didn't get orders to stand down - they were told to try a different strategy - and to quote the delightfully monikered Mr Fury - they subsequently thought that they had killed him with a bombing campaign - doesn't sound much like 'letting him go' to me.

They changed from a strategy of killing him to not killing him and letting him escape.

Some stellar tactics right here.

Edit: And you never answered happman's question:

Is there any aspect of the commission report which you are sceptical about?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭alastair

They don't call him Satan.

“R. Joshua b. Levi also said: When Moses descended from before the Holy One, blessed be He.
    Satan came and asked Him, ‘Sovereign of the Universe! Where is the Torah? ‘I have given it to the earth.’ answered He to him. He went to the earth and said to her, ‘Where is the Torah?’ ‘God understandeth the way thereof, etc.’ she replied. He went to the sea and it told him, ‘It is not with me.’ He went to the deep and it said to him, ‘It is not in me,’ for it is said. The deep saith, It is not in me: And the sea saith, It is not with me. Destruction and Death say, We have heard a rumour thereof with our ears. He went back and declared before Him, ‘Sovereign of the Universe! I have searched throughout all the earth but have not found it!’ ‘Go thee to the son of Amram. answered He. [So] he went to Moses and asked him” (Shabbat 89 a)

• Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭Divorce Referendum

Just decided to tot up the figures
    Portland cement contains 3-8% aluminium oxide, 0.5-0.6% iron-oxide, 60-70% calcium oxide, 17-25% silicon oxide, 0.1-4% magnesium oxide and 1-3% sulphur trioxide

So there was 425,000 cubic yards of concrete Source:http://www.infoplease.com/spot/wtc1.html#axzz0zAarnZi2

Thats 324,935 cubic metres of concrete for us french and 15% of that is cement = 48,740 cubic metres of cement used in the construction

There is 0.5% of iron oxide in cement. So 0.5% of 48,740 cubic metres is 243 cubic metres of iron oxide. Density of iron oxide = 5.2g/cm cubed. Thats 5200kg/metres cubed. Thats 1,263 tonnes of iron oxide. Thats more than the 100 tonnes of thermite that Neils Harrit said was supposedly used in iron oxide alone. There is alumnium oxide in cement to in much larger quantities.

I have no time for that behaviour or you for that matter.

Buh bye!

They changed from a strategy of killing him to not killing him and letting him escape.

Some stellar tactics right here.

They were dropping bombs on the guy - is that the action of a military intent on letting him go?
    Edit: And you never answered happman's question:

Is there any aspect of the commission report which you are sceptical about?

I did actually. But don't let that stop a good old whinge.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

gizmo wrote: »
    I find the second note folding part most relevant here. :D

I did laugh at the Tolkien reference alright but after a quick google it seems there's a lot of people trying to make a connection between him and Freemasonry. It's quite amusing actually, especially when you consider the fact he got most of his inspiration from pagan sources such as Kalevala and The Ring Cycle of the Niebulung along with other ancient Celtic and Germanic mythology.

Patternicity tbh.. I think everyone displays it though. It's abundant in this forum.. from both sides when you think about it

When you notice that your microwave is displaying 12.34, it's actually the "trademark" prompt of a group of just 1,234 fun-loving hellraisers, or spirits.. or whatever else you're into, and the 12:34 prompt is their way of using our innate ability for pattern recognition to let us know that they are here.

on the eleventh of November 2011, I bet people will pay attention to the fact that there's a pattern in the date.. even though there is no logical reason to do so

They were dropping bombs on the guy

/QUOTE]

Source? Seriously, where are you getting this stuff from
    American media, independant media? Al Queada? The Daily Star?

Ever felt you have been corrupted Alastair. Wonder will I get a link to the source of that info....probaly not, like all the other info I asked for but 'curiously' isn't available.
    Alastair, you have made yourself redunant to this thread, why?
    I think you you were biased before 9-11.

You are a smart guy who can digest info, but you patently can't interpret it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭pablo_escobar

Buh bye!

You didn't answer my question, yet again.

This is the 3rd time you've ignored answering my question which is perfectly valid.

If this is all you're capable of, seek help.

That's all I can advise you to do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭demonspawn

Ok, so off to bed now and I was wondering if we could give it a rest for 24 hours as it's now Sept. 11. Perhaps as a sign of respect for the people that died 9 years ago and the people who continue to suffer. Lots of other CTs or whatever to talk about for one day.

Happyman42 wrote: »
    They were dropping bombs on the guy

/QUOTE]

Source? Seriously where are you getting this stuff from
    American media, independant media? Al Queada? The Daily Star?

Ever felt you have been corrupted Alastair. Wonder will I get a link to the source of that info....probaly not, like all the other info I asked for but 'curiously' isn't available.
    Alastair, you have made yourself redunant to this thread, why?
    I think you you were biased before 9-11.

You are a smart guy who can digest info, but you patently can't interpret it, because of the ramrod up your a***.
    Sorry mods, but he hasn't been dealing with the issues AT ALL.

I can't engage with you Alataiir any miore, you offer me nothing,
    I say what I mean and I am met with somebody who squirms at the idea of changing his view. . I offered you 'doubt' you fell back on the report again and again, and refused to 'think indepentantly of the COMMISSION.

An object lesson in why you shouldn't post when you're pissed.

You don't need to look far for a source - the very same Mr Fury (he of the delta force actions) that was supposedly told to 'let him go' has this to say:
    "The operation Jackal team observed 50 men moving into a cave that they hadn't seen before. The Mujahideen said they saw an individual, a taller fellow, wearing a camouflage jacket. Everybody put two and two together, 'Okay, that's got to be Osama Bin Laden egressing from the battlefield.' They called up every available bomb in the air, took control of the airspace. And they dropped several hours of bombs on the cave he went into. We believe, it was our opinion at the time, that he died inside that cave," Fury says.

Bin Laden's radio went silent. And Dalton Fury believed the bombs had killed him. Six months later, American and Canadian forces came back for proof. They checked al Qaeda fighting holes and used explosives to try open up collapsed caves. They hoped to find bin Laden’s body in an al Qaeda graveyard rising from the opium poppies.

The troops dug up bodies, removed fingers for forensic analysis, but, there was no luck. In October 2004, bin Laden released a video and Fury knew his team had failed.

Yeah - they reckoned they were 'letting him go' alright - helping him along by dropping bombs on top of him.

Oh, and reported post.

Well then, alastair.

Why don't the FBI want him for questioning?

Surely, his confession is valid in court of law? if not, why not?

The FBI do want him for questioning.
    http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/terrorists/terbinladen.htm

And given that all that's needed is one indictment - they've no need to do anything more. As they say on their most wanted web page:
    The indictments currently listed on the posters allow them to be arrested and brought to justice. Future indictments may be handed down as various investigations proceed in connection to other terrorist incidents, for example, the terrorist attacks on September 11, 2001.

To clarify the FBI's attitude to bin Laden:

FBI Chief Robert Mueller talking to the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, 2003
    The al-Qaeda terrorist network headed by Usama Bin Laden is clearly the most urgent threat to US interests. The evidence linking al-Qaeda to the attacks of September 11 is clear and irrefutable, and our investigation of the events leading up to 9/11 has given rise to important insights into terrorist tactics and tradecraft, which will prove invaluable as we work to prevent the next attack.

Alastair, I apologise for my post. You are correct, it was alcohol fueled. As you have quoted it, it is kinda pointless deleteing the insults in it, but I will.
    I totally agree with Demonspawn that we should be silent today. To all who have given their lives and happiness on that day and as a result of that day: rest in peace.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭Soveriegn

Alastair, I apologise for my post. You are correct, it was alcohol fueled. As you have quoted it, it is kinda pointless deleteing the insults in it, but I will.
    I totally agree with Demonspawn that we should be silent today. To all who have given their lives and happiness on that day and as a result of that day: rest in peace.

Ha Ha, withdraw nothing :D. Drink fuelled posts are the best, most honest ;)

Happy 9/11 everyone :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭Di0genes

[
    bush02.jpgclinton.jpg

No that hand symbol is the international sign language symbol for "love"

The number 9 is left out because it is sacred to the Illuminati. 5/5/1776 is when the Illuminati was founded. 5 + 1 + 1 + 7 + 7 + 6 => 27 = 2 + 7 = 9.

Thats nothing did you know that the towers are actually Capricorns?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭demonspawn

Guys, I think it's highly disrespectful to be continuing this today. It's 24 hours, you can't just find something else to talk about for one day?

You know you can feel when you're stepping over people !

Guys, I think it's highly disrespectful to be continuing this today. It's 24 hours, you can't just find something else to talk about for one day?

No ! I'lll never stop speaking the truth, especially today, in respect of the murdered.

ImpliedFacePalm.jpg

According to the US Census Bureau (for 2009), there are 1.8 deaths per second worldwide, meaning that there are over 100 deaths per minute. There are over 150,000 deaths per day and over 55 million deaths per year.

One of the biggest causes of death in the world is cardiovascular disease, with Cancer not far behind. Over one million people died in 2008 as a result of diseases such as AIDS and other STDs.

A large amount of deaths also occur because of accidents such as falls. One of the main causes of death that isn't related to illness are road traffic accidents. Over 480,000 deaths occurred in 2008 as a result of road accidents.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭Di0genes

Can I ask Alastair, Meglone and Diogenes if there is anything in the Final Report that they find suspect? And do they believe that the Commission carried out its remit fully?

I believe that the commission achieved what it set out to achieve successfully within the remit of what it did. The committee chair agrees.

Rather than demand I find my own flaws in my own beliefs, perhaps you'd like to do you own work. You're unsatisfied with my opinion as to what happened on 9/11 don't expect me to make your argument for you.

A bomb hit the lobby first ?

Di0genes wrote: »
    I believe that the commission achieved what it set out to achieve successfully within the remit of what it did. The committee chair agrees.

Rather than demand I find my own flaws in my own beliefs, perhaps you'd like to do you own work. You're unsatisfied with my opinion as to what happened on 9/11 don't expect me to make your argument for you.

Thomas Keane, Chairman of the 9/11 commission report :

"it was destined to fail"

You believe what you want di0genes, actually !!! the chairman said it failed to achieve what it set out to achieve.

• Advertisement

Soveriegn wrote: »
    You believe what you want di0genes, actually !!! the chairman said it failed to achieve what it set out to achieve.

No he doesn't. He says quite the opposite. You do understand the difference between accusations of being 'set up to fail' and actually 'failing'?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement