Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

9/11 Attacks

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,450 ✭✭✭fliball123

Di0genes wrote: »
    In the case of Ventura. He got a TV show.

Explosions doesn't equal explosives. They indicate things blowing. Things blow up in fire.

But you admit firefighters knew the building was going to collapse hours beforehand correct?

But explosions before the planes hit the other 2 buildings???I admit they would have knowledge to know if a building was going to come down but as I say how did they know when?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭Di0genes

Axe Rake wrote: »
    There is a part 2 follow up report where the author goes in depth on how this event lead to the economic disintegration in 2008.

However since you refuse to read the article and you seem unable to find the authors name (it's at the bottom of the article, above the mentioned sources) it is obvious to me that you don't wish to discuss this topic with any seriousness.

It suggests that the entire 9/11 attacks were to cover up a $420 billion dollar fraud. I reject the premise because as events in the following decade showed. a $420 billion accountancy fraud can be dealt with, without crashing airplanes into buildings.

fliball123 wrote: »
    But explosions before the planes hit the other 2 buildings???I admit they would have knowledge to know if a building was going to come down but as I say how did they know when?

Sighs both instances can be explained by human error. Jennings could have been mistaken in his timeline. The firefighters knew the building was coming down they just didn't know when, the BBC misunderstood, and thought the building had already come down.

Sighs both instances can be explained by human error. Jennings could have been mistaken in his timeline. The firefighters knew the building was coming down they just didn't know when, the BBC misunderstood, and thought the building had already come down.

Ok 1 media outlet getting it wrong fair enough 2 getting it wrong kind of skews the limits of probability and the BBC having a reporter with the building in the background still standing...I dont think so...You still have no answer for it..Human error its highly unlikely that 2 seperate humans infact 2 seperate media outlets predicted it about 5/10 minutes ahead of time.....So do you know this for sure that the BBC misunderstood...show me the link to this otherwise your just speculating...What evidence we do know is they reported it ahead of time? So jennings predicted it..wow he should be on the prophecy hot line so?? You are really trying I will give you that but you still fail in your explaination.

Ok 1 media outlet getting it wrong fair enough 2 getting it
    Which other station reported the collapse before it happened like the BBC?

wrong kind of skews the limits of probability and the BBC having a reporter with the building in the background still standing...I dont think so...You still have no answer for it..Human error its highly unlikely that 2 seperate humans infact 2 seperate media outlets predicted it about 5/10 minutes ahead of time.....So do you know this for sure that the BBC misunderstood...show me the link to this otherwise your just speculating...What evidence we do know is they reported it ahead of time? S.

I already demonstrated several media outlets reported a car bomb in capital without proof. Thus demonstrating my point. Are you going to keep avoiding that?
    o jennings predicted it..wow he should be on the prophecy hot line so?? You are really trying I will give you that but you still fail in your explaination

I never said Jennings predicted anything. I merely pointed out that Jennings could have been mistaken in his timings.

You appear to live in a world were the news appears to be infallible and never mistaken. What a comfort for you

• Advertisement

I already demonstrated several media outlets reported a car bomb in capital without proof. Thus demonstrating my point. Are you going to keep avoiding that?

Did any of these media outlets have a footage of the car bomb site??? if so post them up?? if not it is completely different to what we are discussing.

The biggest event since the atomb bomb and your trying to say that reporters either got the timeline wrong or they were unaware of which building was building 7??? Sure every media outlet in the world was focussed on The towers that day.....Stop trying to deflect away from the point that 2 media outlets knew about 5/10 mins before building 7 came down and reported as such..They did not report that it may come down..They said it had collapsed...This cannot be mistaken for anything else

Did any of these media outlets have a footage of the car bomb site??? if so post them up?? if not it is completely different to what we are discussing.

The biggest event since the atomb bomb and your trying to say that reporters either got the timeline wrong or they were unaware of which building was building 7??? Sure every media outlet in the world was focussed on The towers that day.....Stop trying to deflect away from the point that 2 media outlets knew about 5/10 mins before building 7 came down and reported as such..They did not report that it may come down..They said it had collapsed...This cannot be mistaken for anything else

Sorry first of all, which was the 2nd media outlet that reported the collapse prematurely??

Secondly I must admit, I’m getting weary of your argument from incredibility.

It’s your opinion that the journalist must have known that the building behind her was building 7. Because journalists on a live feed watching events unfold, must have a enclopeadic knowledge of everything they’re witnessing. Do BBC reporters in America have to pass a test wherein they need to be able to identify the buildings in the skyline of every American city?

I think any of us who have watched a live feed, know that this is nothing short of nonsense. Watching everything from the death of Michael Jackson, to the Royal Wedding to the disapperance of Madeline Mc Cann, know that on screen journalists, are often as ill informed as we are, as to events unfolding.

The journalist on 911 got it wrong.

What’s your alternative theory then mate? That the journalist was part of the NWO and was let into the secret, and let the cat out of the bag?

You admit that firefighters knew the building was going to collapse. Why would the baddies blow up a building that was already about to collapse. Your theory doesn’t pass basic levels of scrutiny.

Sorry first of all, which was the 2nd media outlet that reported the collapse prematurely??

Secondly I must admit, I’m getting weary of your argument from incredibility.

It’s your opinion that the journalist must have known that the building behind her was building 7. Because journalists on a live feed watching events unfold, must have a enclopeadic knowledge of everything they’re witnessing. Do BBC reporters in America have to pass a test wherein they need to be able to identify the buildings in the skyline of every American city?

I think any of us who have watched a live feed, know that this is nothing short of nonsense. Watching everything from the death of Michael Jackson, to the Royal Wedding to the disapperance of Madeline Mc Cann, know that on screen journalists, are often as ill informed as we are, as to events unfolding.

The journalist on 911 got it wrong.

What’s your alternative theory then mate? That the journalist was part of the NWO and was let into the secret, and let the cat out of the bag?

You admit that firefighters knew the building was going to collapse. Why would the baddies blow up a building that was already about to collapse. Your theory doesn’t pass basic levels of scrutiny.

Well people often get wiery when they are trying to invent ways of slagging you off and trying to discredit you instead of coming up with a plausable reason as to what went on.

My Aguement is that BBC and CNN stated that building 7 collapsed about 5/10 mins before it actually did..Now I said firemen may know if a building is likely to come down but argued how they would know when...If people know when a building is coming down it is controlled...there is no other explaination other than being a seer or a prophet

Once again your skewing and deflecting just deal with the issue..So the media got it wrong prove it?

I am not sure what happened that day but your theory about Bin laden and 19 terrorists did it..What about claims made that some of the so called terrorists are still alive

http://911review.org/Wiki/HijackersAliveAndWell.shtml

I mean I could go through your theory and pick holes in it aswell and it doesnt stand up to scrutiny. I never said what I believe happened...I also said that you had some good explainations as to most things except for building 7 ... I mean it is plausable your argument for the whole molten steal vs motel metal..also it is highly unlikely but plausable that a passport of one of the hi jackers was blown clean and fully intact..

But how plausable is it that people knew that building 7 was coming down and knew when it was coming down unless they could control that???

the other is CNN watch the footage its only when the reporter turns and cops that building 7 is actually still up he states that it may come down.

Here is NBC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1LetB0z8_o

Also building 7 demolishion from another angle ...interesting what is pointed out here I will let you come up with an explaination for it
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=972ETepp4GI&feature=fvwrel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭mgmt

But how plausable is it that people knew that building 7 was coming down and knew when it was coming down unless they could control that???

the other is CNN watch the footage its only when the reporter turns and cops that building 7 is actually still up he states that it may come down.

Here is an explanation:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/theeditors/2008/07/controversy_conspiracies_iii.html

I mean what about videos like this its hard to think of the fire done this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEPjOi2dQSM&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwV5amOxcv8&feature=related

I have also checked out other videos trying to debunk but it falls short? As in other buildings where closer to building 1 and 2 and took a simular pounding from debree and yet they did not collapse...Also when faced with simular steal building burnings as shown in the other videos it is hard to believe that fire ultimately brought it down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kSq663m0G8&feature=related

• Advertisement

mgmt wrote: »

So instead of BBC and CNN knowing it was actually Reuters...it still shows that an agency knew before hand...So all it does is shift the gaze really

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭mgmt

Stop trying to deflect away from the point that 2 media outlets knew about 5/10 mins before building 7 came down and reported as such..They did not report that it may come down..They said it had collapsed...This cannot be mistaken for anything else
    Ok 1 media outlet getting it wrong fair enough 2 getting it wrong kind of skews the limits of probability and the BBC having a reporter with the building in the background still standing...I dont think so...You still have no answer for it..Human error its highly unlikely that 2 seperate humans infact 2 seperate media outlets predicted it about 5/10 minutes ahead of time.....So do you know this for sure that the BBC misunderstood...show me the link to this otherwise your just speculating...

Here is NBC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1LetB0z8_o
    So instead of BBC and CNN knowing it was actually Reuters...it still shows that an agency knew before hand...So all it does is shift the gaze really

So both CNN and BBC picked up an incorrect story from the same source, that source than went on to correct their story. The CNN person who was more familiar with NY corrected himself while the BBC correspondent who would not have been familiar with NY did not. How can you honestly debate this?

mgmt wrote: »
    So both CNN and BBC picked up an incorrect story from the same source, that source than went on to correct their story. The CNN person who was more familiar with NY corrected himself while the BBC correspondent who would not have been familiar with NY did not. How can you honestly debate this?

An incorrect story which actaully came true??? I can honestly debate it any way I choose...There is so many coinsidents not to mention the secrecy and vale of burocracy that anyone who would like to see things such as videos of what happened at the pentagone..The only ones shown were only given after high court rulings...But sure we will know the truth in 20 years times when documents around 9/11 is sent to the archives

Anyway anymore debunking videos there guys..Seriously I would like to believe in the whole 19 terrorist things as it fits neatly and would make me sleep better at night ...so if you can provide it I will look at it?

I mean what about videos like this its hard to think of the fire done this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEPjOi2dQSM&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwV5amOxcv8&feature=related

I have also checked out other videos trying to debunk but it falls short? As in other buildings where closer to building 1 and 2 and took a simular pounding from debree and yet they did not collapse...Also when faced with simular steal building burnings as shown in the other videos it is hard to believe that fire ultimately brought it down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kSq663m0G8&feature=related

But buildings one and two were both later condemned and had to be demolished. By quirk of fate, or perhaps WTC 7's unusual sctructure (built over a power substation and a New York subway entrance it was more likely to collapse).

An incorrect story which actaully came true???

Many people and agencies reported the building was about to collapse . The BBC just pre emptively reported it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭EarlERizer

Bottom line .......... what happened on 11th Sept 01 is not how it has been reported by mainstream media and/or the American Administration of the time/or since. ......a more sinister explaination is most plausible given the countless reports and independant theories of "experts" in the fields of science,engineering and LOGIC!!

If you have the time or interest i'd recommend this for veiwing...

....to be continued!

....and lastly....

........ and that's all that needs to be seen/heard.

!Dont answer their questions,question their answers"

The sheeople need to wake up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

Well, having watched the first 'coincidence' video, the claim about no steel framed buildings collapsing aside from the WTC ones has been thoroughly debunked.

Not a good start. I hope the rest of them are more truthful.

Well, having watched the first 'coincidence' video, the claim about no steel framed buildings collapsing aside from the WTC ones has been thoroughly debunked.

I've not seen anything by way of a thourough debunking of the alleged 'fact' outlined in the 1st exert,I'm assuming the uploader condensed the info and was going for the fact that no steel structure of that size was ever floored in the manner with which the 3 towers came down, by fire.

I feel that the towers did not come crashing down they way they did because of fire,I also think had the towers become unstable due to the breach and the resulting fire and where going to topple,then wouldnt it have been more likely that the unstable higher sections (above the impact area) would have toppled away and collapsed first ,bringing more of the structure with it as it fell,but falling away from the upright position rather than in on itself in the 'pancake' effect....and certainly not in the 10 odd seconds that each came down (quicker in the case of WTC7 - Which wouldnt have sustained anything like the damage on the twin towers).

I don't like to get into the arguments of 'conspiracy theorists' I'm just posting what I feel on the events of Sept 11 2001 , i'm very sceptical of the official 'news' and reports of what supposedly happened.

In regard to what you hope is more truthful ,you can only make up your own mind to believe what you believe to be true.

I certainly wont take the words of an American Administration to be truth,they're not exactly the good wholesome god fearing saviours of the world that the portray themselves to be.

Enjoy the rest of the peices :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Axe Rake

Really? Please name any steel frame protected structure before 9/11 that had a full collapse due to fire.

Axe Rake wrote: »
    Really? Please name any steel frame protected structure before 9/11 that had a full collapse due to fire.

The Windsor Building.

Suffered a partial collapse.

However the part of the building that suffered a total collapse? The steel framed part.

Also

www.haifire.com/presentations/Historical_Collapse_Survey.pdf

And of course none of these buildings had their structure compromised by a jet plane crashing into them.

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Axe Rake

The Windsor Building.

However the part of the building that suffered a total collapse? The steel framed part.

Also

And of course none of these buildings had their structure compromised by a jet plane crashing into them.

The Windsor fire building was not before 9/11. Indeed the outer part was a steel frame structure that failed and partially collapsed while the reinforced concrete core remained intact but the lower part of the building remained standing regardless.

That report you post brings nothing to the table either, the fact remains true, before 9/11 no steel-framed building had ever fully collapsed due to fire.

The Windsor Building.

Also

The statement made relates to pre-2001, The Windsor building fire was 2005 and it was suspected that that too was deliberate (alot to be learned from Silversteins case re: WTC in the previous years),however,the collapse in this case was minor by comparision,in that only a section of the outer structure came away from the building,it was later decided to "pull" the remaining structure.

The link you provided doesnt work,can you resend it? thanks.

p.s.
    Just to add, the demolition of the WTC buildings is just scratching the surface of the events of Sept 11th 2001.....the peices above delve much deeper.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,242 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

The Windsor Building.

Also

That link confirms that no steel structured building collapsed as a result of fire before 9/11. To be honest, I am not a believer in the vast conspiracies that have grown up around 9/11 but to this day I am surprised at how quickly those two towers collapsed into dust.

EarlERizer wrote: »
    The statement made relates to pre-2001, The Windsor building fire was 2005 and it was suspected that that too was deliberate

Source?
    (alot to be learned from Silversteins case re: WTC in the previous years),however,the collapse in this case was minor by comparision,in that only a section of the outer structure came away from the building,it was later decided to "pull" the remaining structure.

The part that collapsed is the steel framed section.
    The link you provided doesnt work,can you resend it? thanks.

p.s.
    Just to add, the demolition of the WTC buildings is just scratching the surface of the events of Sept 11th 2001.....the peices above delve much deeper.

I've no interest in watching yet another documentary that the poster won't bother to outline the salient points.

This topic has been done to death already on this forum. Please use the search function.

...........p.p.s.

The twin towers collapsed less than 2 hrs after the planes hit,given all the video evidence I think it's safe to say that most of the jet fuel burnt off in the impact explosion,however,thats not to say the fire which engulfed the office area's wasn't intense!

By comparision,the Windsor Tower fire raged for almost 24hrs and engulfed almost the entire building generating tempratures of 1500 degrees if some reports are to be taken as accurate

It's partial collapse 'flakes' away in bits n peices rather than in the way the WTC buildings came down (as if obliterated into dust)

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/wtc1_fire.html

......... anyway,as I said,the way the towers came down is only a scratch on the surface of the whole thing.

namloc1980 wrote: »
    That link confirms that no steel structured building collapsed as a result of fire before 9/11.

http://www.fpemag.com/archives/article.asp?issue_id=27&i=153

http://skeptosis.blogspot.com/2007/02/fire-vs-steel-facts.html

Source?
    The part that collapsed is the steel framed section.

I've no interest in watching yet another documentary that the poster won't bother to outline the salient points.

This topic has been done to death already on this forum. Please use the search function.

1.Part of the steel framed section.
    2.The link you provided appears to be dead.
    3. I posted the 'documentary' for anyone who wishes to watch it and form their own opinions without me prompting or hinting towards any particular part.Make your own choice wheter to watch or not,it's of no interest to me.
    4.I didn't start this thread,I use the search function when I feel the need to,I came by this thread by way of "latest topics" and decided to add what I deemed added to the topic i.e. '911 Attacks'
    5.If your bored with the topic been done to death then why feel the need to keep abreast of their current status?

May I ask,are you a leading authority on all things relating to the subject,the conspiracy's,the spin,the facts etc?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,242 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Eh....once again you've proved that no steel structured buildings collapsed due to fire prior to 9/11. From your links:
    So again, just to re-state the undebunkable truth, prior to 9/11, no steel-framed building had ever fully collapsed due to fire.

Hope that's clear enough for everyone.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement