Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Horse Manure in Kildare?

Options
  • 07-09-2010 7:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭

Possibly a naive question, but can anyone steer me in the direction of anyone selling horse manure in the kildare area.
    Mnay thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

I'm sure a number of the equestrian centres in the area would be willing to sell, if not give, you some manure from their yard. You could try giving them a call, or dropping in to have a chat with them, and see if they can help you.

You can find a list of approved riding centres here, but there are lots of other yards around the county.

Alternatively, maybe somebody here can help you...

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭smartaform

Where you based Shane?

Any stud or racing stable nearby would welcome you to take some of their manure.... Find out who's nearby, get their number and ask.. I'd be surprised if anyone knocked you back!

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭eorna

Hi Shane,
    The riding school next to me is always looking to get rid of manure. Its in Prosperous, if that's handy for you PM me and I'll give you their details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 mariedh

Shane Fitz wrote: »
    Possibly a naive question, but can anyone steer me in the direction of anyone selling horse manure in the kildare area.
    Mnay thanks

Shane, have a full pit of horse manure free if you are interested

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

As per forum charter, please do not drag up old threads. Thanks.

/Thread closed.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement