Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus from the city to LIT?

Options
  • 07-09-2010 8:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭

Anyone know if there's a bus from the city going to LIT and where would you pick it up?!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 RALL!

I need to know this too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭Richy06

302 "Caherdavin" outside Dunnes on Harvey's Quay. Leaves you right outside the college! It's a 20 minute walk if you feel up to the walk too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭ROCE1977

If you don't know where that is find Supermac on O'Connell Street and walk towards the Shannon , down bedford row , The Bitter end pub is at the end of the block.

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭louloumc89

yea the caherdavin bus goes every 20 minutes. So it's twenty past the hour, twenty to the hour and on the hour. Takes about ten minutes to lit. There is also a bus (can't remember the number but it goes from dunnes too) that goes to johnsys shop, that's just by thomand park and a five minute to the college.

I live in the city center and get the bus in. I'm getting a bicycle this year though! It would just be easier!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Flaimer

Lads, the second bus that leaves from Dunnes Stores is number 303 and it's called Ballynanty Beg. Goes every half an hour, I think. Not sure bout that tho.

• Advertisement
Advertisement