Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beauty Salon in Finglas Village

Options
  • 07-09-2010 8:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭

Hi does anyone know the name of the beauty salon below the tattoo artist (think his name is damien) across from the church in Finglas Village.A number would be brill. Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

Not sure but I can check on my way home in the morning. Ill prob be passing

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭texas star

Oh great thanks very much as far as I remember i dont think it has a sign.But that would be a great help. Thanks :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Back To Basics
    63A Main St Finglas 11 Co. Dublin

* (01)8646607

Could that be it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

Went past on my way home this morning. The one beside the tatoo place is the village beauty spot 01 8340726 . Hope this is the one your looking for ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

texas star wrote: »
    Hi does anyone know the name of the beauty salon below the tattoo artist (think his name is damien) across from the church in Finglas Village.A number would be brill. Thanks in advance

That's DM tattoos. Here's their site.

http://www.dmtattoos.com/html/dm_tattoo__contact.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭texas star

Thanks so much as usual Boards never lets me down:D

Advertisement