Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tampa, Florida

Options
  • 07-09-2010 8:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone has ever been to or lived in Tampa, Florida. I just accepted a new job there but I have never been to the city. I lived in the states for 5 years in Chicago and Houston but never made it to Tampa.

If anyone has lived there can you give me some idea what the city is like, where is good to live, the nightlife, things like that.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭davymc31

hi i have a condo in tarpon springs and visit a few times a year have friends living there tampa seems a nice place nice beach in clearwater drop me a line and ill help if i can

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 The Nipp

i been there but only to go to busch gardens. from what i seen of the town itself, nothing to write home about

Advertisement