Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post images of beauty here!

Options
  • 07-09-2010 8:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48

Post images of your boat here (or your dream boat)!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48 dubes

Ny_Nelo_Vanquish_3_01.jpg

Nelo Vanquish! sum machine! wish i cud afford one! ha:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 16 K3v1nmn

here's my baby, only 4 days old. iv never kayaked but i liked the look of her. I built it from Chesapeake plans, im very proud of it, that said i doubt its as good as i like to think. I hope the picture comes up

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭irishlostboy

K3v1nmn wrote: »
    here's my baby, only 4 days old. iv never kayaked but i liked the look of her. I built it from Chesapeake plans, im very proud of it, that said i doubt its as good as i like to think. I hope the picture comes up

very nice. cant wait to see that in it's natural environment. well done.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 K3v1nmn

Thanks, Iv actually had it in the canal and the barrow around monasterevin (no leaks thank god, and its very stable). I don't personally have any pictures of it in the water but ill get them and post a few. I'm really enjoying it, that said I haven't stirred too far as iv never done it before and would be conscious about getting into difficulty by myself. Trying to convince my brother to buy 1 so I have a bit of company, just to be safe.

Advertisement