Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fireworks

Options
  • 07-09-2010 9:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Trying to get them before the end of next month does anyone know where I can buy some either up the north or down the south?

The kids are hounding me for fireworks this year again got a load last year the lad I bought them off has moved to australia :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭Ronin247

think they are illegal to buy in the South.It is also illegal to buy them in the North and bring them South AFAIK.

I wouldnt encourage anyone to go and buy such illegal items in the North and bring them back..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Nino Brown

Just drive up the North to Jonesborough, it's just the far side of the border. There's lorry trailers at the roadside there with "Fireworks" written on the side of them, you cant miss them, just stop and pick up what you want.

But as mentioned before it's illegal to bring them down South so obviously you'd have let them off up there. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 13 CabinteelyGuy

Nino Brown wrote: »
    Just drive up the North to Jonesborough, it's just the far side of the border. There's lorry trailers at the roadside there with "Fireworks" written on the side of them, you cant miss them, just stop and pick up what you want.

But as mentioned before it's illegal to bring them down South so obviously you'd have let them off up there. ;)

Cheers for that Nino, I have every intention of setting them off up there ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭Airsofter101

Does anyone know the prices of these "Fireworks" that when bought will be let off in the North of Ireland???;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭moonshadow

Not sure if links are allowed please pull this mods if not,its only a guide to prices that folk from the north pay for these items as they are totally illegal in the republic.

<mod snip>

• Advertisement

Cheers man

Are they the same prices in that market???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭garancafan

My heart goes out to those people in Northern Ireland who face into comforting their terrified pets over the coming months. I heard the first explosions tonight in South Dublin!

garancafan wrote: »
    My heart goes out to those people in Northern Ireland who face into comforting their terrified pets over the coming months. I heard the first explosions tonight in South Dublin!

Seriosly man,

Get a grip,

ITS HALLOWEEN

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Illegal here so cant be using boards to get them.

Closed

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement