Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Using O2 Data plan on Vodafone branded phone

Options
  • 07-09-2010 9:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

Hi All,
    I've been given an old Nokia E71 by work which is vodafone branded. This has been unlocked by O2 as we are now on the O2 network. I'm trying to set up my email but as it's vodafone branded I can only connect through vodafone live, which isn't much use to me.

Does anyone know how I can connect to the O2 data plan using a vodafone branded phone?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Several options, have you got all the settings sent to the handset, you can do this direct from their site:> here

You could also debrand it, and get rid of everything vodafone on it. Try the settings first as its an easier step. Also what email service are you using, and how are you trying to set it up on the phone?

Advertisement