Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mother and baby groups

Options
  • 07-09-2010 10:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭

Just wondering are there any mother and baby grouos in Carlow and if so,what are they like?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Laois_Man wrote: »
    Just wondering are there any mother and baby grouos in Carlow and if so,what are they like?

Where abouts in Carlow are you living?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 43 fuzzyhead

There is one on is askea parish centre, think its on weds but not sure.

There is one starting in Visual Arts GB Shaw on the 16th Oct and it sounds like it will be the best of them all

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

A goo start would be to contact the carlow county childcare committee they will have a list of all the groups in the county

http://www.carlowchildcare.com/

I know out my way there is ones in fenagh, myshall, ballon and garryhill.

Best of luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 959 ✭✭✭kwalshe

The Ballon one runs in the GAA grounds and as far as I know on Thursday morning from 10 - 12; I think the Myshall one is on Wednesday morning. Let me know if you need the contact numbers.

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭davidoco

kwalshe wrote: »
    I think the Myshall one is on Wednesday morning.

The Myshall one is on Fridays morning 10.30 to 12:30 in the Naoimh Eoin GAA Clubhouse.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Betty-ireland

There's one in Fenagh in the hall beside the church every Monday morning at 10am :)

Advertisement