Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reportedly haunted locations in galway?

Options
  • 07-09-2010 11:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭

I've heard the usual..woodlawn house, Ross castle..some house in rahoon,
    Does anyone have a list of supposed haunted places or houses in or around galway?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

There is a B&B across from the G thats supposed to be haunted

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭lisaface

ultain wrote: »
    Does anyone have a list of supposed haunted places or houses in or around galway?

There's an old burnt out b&b/hotel out in Kilcolgan (bout a 15/20min drive from the city!) - It's known to be haunted, I've passed it, stopped outside it & took pictures (i like photography of 'old ruins'!) but have never gone inside it.

It's something to do with the 'landlords' threat of throwing out his tenants, yet he burned the place down. I'm not entirely sure on the back story, my grandaunt told me bits and pieces, but for the area the people say it's haunted. - It's the only place in and around Galway, that I know of. Sorry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 DSMaine

There are a few listed on (paranormaldatabase.com) - I would normally copy and paste them here, but the access point I'm currently using blocks the site (the address is filed under 'occult')...

DSM

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭whatlliwear

ultain wrote: »

Ross Castle in Moycullen?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

I have never heard of any ghost stories about Ross Castle in Moycullen.

• Advertisement
Advertisement