Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Appraisal] Q6600\Q6700

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭zodac

I'll hang around until there's an actual appraisal. :p

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Just listen to Soli. He's right in every way. I was typing while I was at work, got bogged down and then got crosseyed in what I was linkin

Bump.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

What was the question again? :confused:

:pac:

I thought the verdict was "spawn-camp Adverts until something cheap, shiny and starting with "Q6***" shows up"? ;)

Yeah, but what's 'cheap'? :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭BeciMester

€40, apparently. ;)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Anything under €100 should be acceptable though, these are high-cache quads we're talking about here! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Mine went quickly, could prob have got more but after 3 years, lapped and no warranty left €80 was fine for it.

http://www.adverts.ie/286746/hardware/intel-core2-quad-processor-q6600-8m-cache-240-ghz-1066-mhz-fsb/

Advertisement