Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Play-offs.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Oh how petty Dave. How petty and sad. I feel for you old chap.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭jprender

I LOL'd, then I cried.

DIV III again next season.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭eoferrall

Great success. Closer than it should have been though, because I gave away two intercept tries. Looking around the league 3 results, I see a ajeffries also got a good result from fourth, and cody1 has taken the bragging rights against jprender.

And now the boards nation turns to eoferrall to deliver the result we all crave.

Well advantage lies slightly with Orizio since he has a level better energy. he normalled I think the semi's (and just paid off... 12-7!) but setting tactics etc now, wish me luck boys!:D

eoferrall wrote: »
    he normalled I think the semi's (and just paid off... 12-7!)

Yes...thats what happened...no really...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

Quietly confident i can win my final and auto promote. About god damn time!!

• Advertisement

Half time 19-0 up. Game over, bring on the trophy.

Half time 19-0 up. Game over, bring on the trophy.

Congrats - are you over the auto-promote line or under?

Nicely placed in 8, just above the line. You've got a close match with ferrall going on there.

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Eireannach

Down 17-20 at half. Very nervy out there, the ME hates me today.

Nicely placed in 8, just above the line. You've got a close match with ferrall going on there.

Not anymore - my team has mother^&*%ing choked:mad: two tries within a few minutes = game over.

• Advertisement

Fourth try there, unlucky farrell. ;)

Ha your forwards killed mine today - really need to get a decent pair of props..mines CSR added together is still less than one of yours!;)

Backs are even enough if you discount your international:rolleyes:

Full time 38-0. let the celebrations begin!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭TheVoodoo

Got the win. Tore them to shreds stats-wise.

Very dissapointed my guys couldnt get the win last night though, considering i would have thought Gideons were much better than Dirty 13.

Turned it around to take the championship 38-33. Looks like I'll be 1 or 2 places below the auto promote line so a tough play-in game is ahead.

eoferrall wrote: »
    Ha your forwards killed mine today - really need to get a decent pair of props..mines CSR added together is still less than one of yours!;)

Backs are even enough if you discount your international:rolleyes:

More of a back-row thing then a front-row thing really for you imo.

So now the important question...when do we get paid? :pac:

Orizio wrote: »
    So now the important question...when do we get paid? :pac:

Ive gotten paid already...nice

Same, Just got mine there

More of a back-row thing then a front-row thing really for you imo.

well i swapped Viner into back row to beaf it up a bit - i'm trianing up hunt, & johnstone is at #8 until i train up the young forwards a bit.

ah I need work and a another season or two in Div III will see me right. I stagnated last season and prob invested too much in YA too early as have decent youngsters but cant train them all....:(

Good luck in Div II :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Oisinjm

Came 3rd overall. Pretty happy considering I didn't LTNT either game. Mainly because of the slowness of the result last night and having a lie on tonight. But ah well, I'm happy

I've seventh on the auto-promote line - what division do I go into?

I've seventh on the auto-promote line - what division do I go into?

II.3

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭mar-z

If I can avenge Crisco and beat Reddogwonders on Wednesday we'll be in the same league Orizio.

Celtic Rebels are the other team to auto promote to II.3 and look good. If I stay up it looks like it will be another season of being the lowest csr team in the league.

Anyway congrats and commiserations to everyone involved today!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,203 ✭✭✭crisco10

mar-z wrote: »
    If I can avenge Crisco and beat Reddogwonders on Wednesday we'll be in the same league Orizio.

Celtic Rebels are the other team to auto promote to II.3 and look good. If I stay up it looks like it will be another season of being the lowest csr team in the league.

Anyway congrats and commiserations to everyone involved today!

And avenge my defeat you will! :D

I was a bit disappointed to lose by that amount though. Aside from his centres, he has a fairly normal team (mid 20k CSR). Although if you lose, it will be nice to have another Boardsie in my league...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭mar-z

Went suprisingly well. It helped that one of his star centres went off injured on 20mins. So another season of trying to outsmart the big boys in div II is in order. My prediction is relegation, but I said that last year too.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

I destroyed some poor Div IV team. Wasn't much of a competition, I think I'm going to write him a cheer-up card.

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭satory

Same as, 52(?)-0 in the end

Looks like there a strong team joining us Satory.

Couple of players round the 100k mark

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,866 ✭✭✭daheff

got whupped 60-7 :(

another season in DIV III it is!

Advertisement