Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Octopussy NightClub Lauch Night 18ft pool

Options
  • 07-09-2010 11:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭

Hey guys,

Dublin is about to be hit by the massive student night called "octopussy" in the academy on thursday the 9th of september.It has some amazing features:
    BOUNCY CASTLE ✔
    BALL PIT ✔
    HOT TUB ✔
    GET MARRIED BY ELVIS IN OUR WHITE CHAPEL ✔
    18FT POOL ✔
    GIANT TWISTER ✔
    LIMBO ✔

2.50 for a bottle of beer
    2.50 for vodka and a dash

Cheaplist=http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=116912835030346#!/event.php?eid=116912835030346&index=1

If you click attending You will be put on the guestlist which means you can get in for 5euro and skip the queue so u wont be standing in the rain!

Without your name on the guestlist its:
    6euro in with a student card
    8 euro in otherwise

Comments

Can we get this again?

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭TheCardHolder

Best night I've seen in Dublin, sorely missed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭im invisible

Oh em djee!

Best night I've seen in Dublin, sorely missed!

Definitely, it was sad to see it end, but to be honest, every week you'd go something would be taken away, I just hope something like it can happen again. It sucks to think that all there is now are crap nights out playing the same music. Genuinely one of the most fun nights out in the Academy.

Advertisement