Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Questionable thread in AH

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭demonspawn

Hill Billy wrote: »
    But the problem is that you expected them to moderate to your standards (whatever they may be) as opposed to the standards laid down in the forum charter & site guidelines.

You expect the moderators to be stricter, yet you quite clearly don't bother to follow some of the core rules yourself. I'm thinking here of "attack the post not the poster", based on your replies to a number of people in this thread who have offered you good & honest advice.

I have respectfully replied to those posts that offered their advise without throwing in thinly-veiled insults and snide remarks, I ever thanked them for it and agreed with them. Those who decided to be condescending and insulting got the same in return. Simple case of what comes around, goes around.

Moderators should really know better than to come into feedback just to wind people up or troll under the guise of giving advice. tbh's "advise" was completely unnecessary and only served to cause more tension. So I understand what you're saying, but at the same time I'm not a complete idiot.

The "good honest advise" certain posters had already given me was sufficient to show me the error of my ways, and then the trolls barged in to give their two cent's worth and started all this crap all over again. Well, I'm just not that interesting in what people like that have to say about anything so they should probably just keep their opinions and "advise" to themselves.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Dude quit while you are ahead.

Advertisement