Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nocturnal Food for the late night snackers

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Rockery Woman

My favourite is a toasted cheddar cheese sandwich, wait for the cheddar to melt in it open the sandwich- then pour a packet of cheese and onion tayto into it and close the sandwich, eat immediately!!!!yummmmm!!!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

I open the melty cheese sandwich and pile in hamburger pickle slices and I like it with chocolate milk. Now I wish I'd had that instead of the turkey tetrazini :)

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭Whippersnapper

I'm so frickin' hungry and all I could find was a mini packet of Milky Bar buttons. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Simples.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTij5aO4aZv8x9vGMNjepqPR69auL-raEYsK7Gn4gJNMecsefA&t=1&usg=__HLrXyOvdwir-CWh7RcH4iUzDBPA=

• Registered Users Posts: 5,883 ✭✭✭shellyboo

Links234 wrote: »
    peanut butter & bacon sandwich!

That sound awesome and slightly gross :P Definitely one to try!

Late night popcorn is always good, or cheese on toast with Wochester sauce. Or however you spell it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭Satts

A tin of Roses works for me, you can put the papers back in the tin when your finished and then slip the tin under the bed. :pac::pac::D

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRxG2lszLsHHaM09Ie96VrnGHmovFO3TF3iNY1pHDEgPWFpXEE&t=1&usg=__SG5NEz2_1H7h8NL2WnDFWe66BtM=

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Chrunchy peanutbutter on dark chocolate digestive bickes...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Futurecrook

Nutella spread on digestive biscuits. With a glass of milk. Or crackers with cream cheese or pate. I can't eat anything other than snacky foods after a certain time. It just feels wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

As a sample; last night i popped down and gathered a lemon cupcake, a ring donut, a mini pack of milky bar disks and 2lt of Robinsons summer fruits.

And im really regretting it now. Am groggier than usual today.

And have to go for a run. I wish i felt safe enough to go night running.

pate - ewwwwwwwwwwwww

• Registered Users Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭trowelled

Cheese on digestive biscuits.

I had leftover pasta as a snack last night. I added more cheese to it :o

Pate on Tuc crackers is delicious.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭ShadowGal

My favourite is a toasted cheddar cheese sandwich, wait for the cheddar to melt in it open the sandwich- then pour a packet of cheese and onion tayto into it and close the sandwich, eat immediately!!!!yummmmm!!!!:D

this all sounds yum, only i havent tried putting crisps on to a toasted cheese, thats my weekend mission :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Thaedydal wrote: »
    Chrunchy peanutbutter on dark chocolate digestive bickes...

:eek:

That sounds like something I could get on board with. I'd never have thought of that combination!

Advertisement