Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick Casuals - 11th September

Options
  • 08-09-2010 12:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭

Well, Inferno didn't go to plan (told ye we should have had casuals before :D)...We did briefly mention a casual session for this Saturday seems as a few people are free.

So, roll call - who's up for it?

🤪

Comin'? 3 votes

Yes
    0%
    No
    100%
    Sabre0001Generic_name01Robbknoll 3 votes

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

But, but... THE WHEEL OF HYPE (will be) TURNING!

REBEL 1

ACTION!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

No
    I can hardly pronounce the game never mind understand all the colours and flashing, etc going on on-screen :D

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Generic_name01

No
    I'll be there for this. happy with how I played so but bit dissapointed not one limerick guy made it outta groups because I know we have a few players more than capable. See ye there saturday! :D

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

I'll be there for this. happy with how I played so but bit dissapointed not one limerick guy made it outta groups because I know we have a few players more than capable. See ye there saturday! :D

But one Munster lad made it out! Limerick needs to step up it's game tbh :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Will be watching United v Everton at 12.45 but will pop in later.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

I'll be at a wedding... in the west country... in England.

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Robbknoll

No
    I should be there for this if i can shake off the missus for a few hours.

No
    Had a mixed day on Live today but feeling a little better......and then Robb kicked my ass! :) Much to learn - thankfully you play some bogey characters in Blanka and Bison (and then a couple more to boot)

🤪

No
    Did anyone contact the guy inside to let him know how many are showin up etc so we actually have machines to use?

No
    Robbknoll wrote: »
    Did anyone contact the guy inside to let him know how many are showin up etc so we actually have machines to use?

No actually :S

Looks like we need two only at most! Smaller contingent. One of the lads I worked with might come in too. Doesn't really play SF but he'll give it a bash (he's a general gamer).

🤪

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Generic_name01

No
    Great fun today lads. Good to show ye all Robbknoll's RobRage tm
    Today made me wana go give fuerte another whirl. Actually had fun against an akuma as him!

Also, we should do more eating and chatting afterwards. We usually all run off after 4. Hopefully i'll see ye all next saturday!

No
    Good to show ye all Robbknoll's RobRage tm

You aint seen NOTHING yet!!!

No
    Really enjoyed it as well! Definately echo the sentiment of staying around for food, etc. Was a good laugh.

Sorry I only pick one character the entire day - I don't have much in my bag of tricks :D (and at that I still have to challenge ye so there's a long road ahead!)

🤪

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Sabre0001 wrote: »
    Really enjoyed it as well! Definately echo the sentiment of staying around for food, etc. Was a good laugh.

Sorry I only pick one character the entire day - I don't have much in my bag of tricks :D (and at that I still have to challenge ye so there's a long road ahead!)

Most people miss absolutely the best part of Inferno which is the post beers chinese/ beers.

that's where most the vlog footage gets done, too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

^^ True story

Advertisement