Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Limerick Airsoft Camp: "CLOSE ENCOUNTER 2010"

• 08-09-2010 12:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

A 6-man team competition on Sept. 25, 2010 from 10AM onwards (come as early as you can latest at 9:30AM to do the registration and prep for the competition).
    €150 registration fee including lunch for the whole team
    Games to be played on the day are as follows: CQB(Close quarter battle) Stationary Hostage Rescue Scenario, Bus Entry/Breaching/BomB Disposal Game Scenario, Skirmish, then Awarding of Prizes.

Ballinagarde, Ballyneety, Limerick
    GPS coordinates 52*35'05.10"N 8*34'20.54"W
    Contact numbers: 086.8526890 / 087.2881199

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 671 ✭✭✭scar 101

definitely up for that and Nice to see u on boards for the first time and well there be any held in the woods trying to give my sniper a go.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 435 ✭✭son-of-plunder

lads could i show up on my own? trying to get a team together from college but dont seem to be going anywhere fast :(
    thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 L.A.C.

woods will always be part of any event that we do. so bring in your sniper rifle and give it a try.

yes you could on your own and will definitely be able to sort out something for you.

see both of you then so...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 435 ✭✭son-of-plunder

Thanks lads, see ye then :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 671 ✭✭✭scar 101

talk to you then

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,468 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

stupid work..got nabbed for the whole weekend for a deployment so can't make it...it's been ages now since I had a game :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 L.A.C.

Sc@recrow wrote: »
    stupid work..got nabbed for the whole weekend for a deployment so can't make it...it's been ages now since I had a game :(

cmon now man... drop work and go play. you can deploy later... :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭thehorse

Ill be there !

Advertisement