Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Mass Effect DLC 'Lair of the Shadow Broker'

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Healium

I really enjoyed it.

By the way, that review is chock full of spoilers. You've basically told the whole story of the DLC :o

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭Bulktohulk

Healium wrote: »
    I really enjoyed it.

By the way, that review is chock full of spoilers. You've basically told the whole story of the DLC :o

Sorry about that. It's a very story driven DLC so it's a bit difficult not to. I tried keeping the major ones out but I guess I failed. :(

Bulktohulk wrote: »
    Sorry about that. It's a very story driven DLC so it's a bit difficult not to. I tried keeping the major ones out but I guess I failed. :(
    No offence or anything! I agree. When I was reading it, I realized that I wouldn't want the task of reviewing it. But also, I wouldn't like to have read that before playing the DLC!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭Clover

I have been looking forward to this dlc and will pick it up today , although I won't be reading any reviews until after I play it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Played about 10 mins of it last night. Will finish it off later. Hope there is enough xp to get me to level 30 without having to do another play.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

Played it last night, and I taught it was excellent.
    I have a feeling that any further DLC will probably involve a return to the Shadow Broker's ship, as they seemed to have put a bit of effort into it, and it could serve as a hub for further missions.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭allanb49

Got it last night will fire it up today or over the weekend

Finished it off today. Good, but are there plans for more Mass Effect DLC?

chrislad wrote: »
    Finished it off today. Good, but are there plans for more Mass Effect DLC?
    Yup. This is the first of numerous DLCs for ME2 that will supposedly lead up to the story of ME3. Expect further DLCs to involve that information that you get at the end

Grand, I won't bother trading it in then! :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Breezed through it this afternoon and thoroughly enjoyed it, but couldn't help feeling a little short changed...
    At least you get a little something extra after the story missions

Advertisement