Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tax office?

Options
  • 08-09-2010 12:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me where the revenue tax office is? i looked on google and it said something about fairgreen near shopping centre on eyre square, when i went there i couldnt find it...

anyhelp appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭magentas

It's at the entrance to the Radisson Hotel. Coming from eyre square (on foot) go down forster street pass tourist office and turn right at traffic lights. Cross over the road to new bus station and it's your next left. Tax office is on left hand side.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭shakin

magentas wrote: »
    It's at the entrance to the Radisson Hotel. Coming from eyre square (on foot) go down forster street pass tourist office and turn right at traffic lights. Cross over the road to new bus station and it's your next left. Tax office is on left hand side.

your a star:)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,206 ✭✭✭✭amiable

I thought it was in Druid lane myself and went in there recently only to find a beautiful girl in there working for another organisation give me the correct address. Really nice to find such helpful and nice people out there. Very refreshing

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭Kazooie

Is it not at the top of the square on the bohermore road accross from TK Maxx and Roches?

That's where I pay my Motor Tax anyway..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭magentas

yeah that's where I pay my motor tax too! But they asked for revenue and that's where I said it is. Pretty new building, was in it couple wks ago. Not many people seem to know about it. I did'nt until I needed to go:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Some stuff removed, stay on course folks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭shakin

found it today guys, thanks.
    its a new building kinda out of the way,not surprisingly revenue are the most efficient government department, was in and out in less than 5 mins!

Advertisement