Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung 360

Options
  • 08-09-2010 10:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭

Not sure if this is the correct place for this question -

I have a Samsung 360 mobile phone and where it is great for taking photos I want to be able to download them onto my computer, I don't know how to do this. I have been able to e-mail them to my e-mail account but surely there is a way I can download them altogether? Any help would be much appreciated.

thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

I'm not familiar with that phone, but there are a few ways to get data off most smartphones:

1) Data cable to the USB port on your machine - did anything like that come in the box? The phone does seem to support USB. If there was a CD with the phone, then that normally has some sort of suite where you can back up contacts, data etc.

2) Buy a Micro SD memory card and set the phone to save the photos to there, instead of the inbuilt memory. Then you can take the card out and put it into your PC to copy the files off. You might need to buy a card reader for the PC, but they tend to be very cheap

3) Set up a bluetooth connection from your phone to the PC - if your PC has bluetooth - again, a bluetooth adapter is quite cheap.

Probably a lot more options, but that should be enough to get you started

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭shoes34

thanks Eoin, will give that a try.

Advertisement