Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Burren Cycling Fundraising Event- 30/04/11

Options
  • 08-09-2010 10:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Bushypark Treatment Centre(a servcie of Clarecare) is holding a fundraising cycle in conjunction with the Burren Cycling Club on Saturday 30th April 2011(May Bank Holiday Weekend) in the Burren area of North Clare. Option A: 120km, Option B: 50km
    Please put date in your diary and circulate to all cycling enthuaists.
    Further information will be on our website: www.bushypark.ie or 065-6840944

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭ashleey

I'm in for it. I need a target to get my fitness back. Any news on sponsorship requirements?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 bo jangles

Sounds great. Sponsorship cards are available to help with the fundraising. The Burren I believe is always good for cycling but i will be a first timer! Any advice on managing the hilly terrain????

• Registered Users Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭murph226

Is there a pay on the day option? there is only so many sponsorship cards you can go around with!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Esroh

murph226 wrote: »
    Is there a pay on the day option? there is only so many sponsorship cards you can go around with!

Website link says 30euro but you have to register in advance

Advertisement