Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] re subbing

Options
  • 08-09-2010 10:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭

been away from eve for a few months and trying to resub. im on the same pc ive always used but says im logging in from a different pc and asks for a char name all info is correct but it still fails to login. anyone seen this problem or know a solution ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Have you reactivated your account? ;)
    i.e. you have to go to eveonline.com and reactivate it there then you'll be able to log into the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭jinko

i try to access the acc managment it asks for a password and login and then a char name from the acc because it thinks i am working from a different pc ( even tho im not ). and kicks me back out. i have the correct login password and char names.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

I just tried it here myself from work, not the pc I'd use for playing. Works fine for me. Just double / tripple check you're entering the correct details.

Direct link: https://secure.eveonline.com/Default.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭jinko

just figured out the problem needed to reinstall from scratch
    thx for the help

Advertisement