Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Pat Kenny Show Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

MLOD has morphed into Eanna Ni Lamhna. Now she's twice as annoying as she used to be.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭neris

Why is the plank having a party to celebrate jfk being here 50 years ago? Sounds like a pathetic thing to do. Will we be having a 50th in years to celebrate when the queen was here

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭Yakuza

MLOD has morphed into Eanna Ni Lamhna. Now she's twice as annoying as she used to be.

I wouldn't rate them the same as all - MLOD comes across as a well-meaning gasbag with a detached sense of reality and her head in the clouds, whereas ENL is a bitter and arrogant harridan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Ah not more skangers running riot in Dublin! :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Slightly pedantic point here but if I was from Meath I'd be texting PK.

The author Paul O'Brien claims the Shelbourne was fully booked out during Easter week 1916 because "the races were on in Dublin City at the time".

No they weren't, they were on in Fairyhouse.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

mike65 wrote: »
    Ah not more skangers running riot in Dublin! :pac:

Rumour has it that when Pearse was executed he was wearing the Celtic home kit with him "Pearse 16" on the back..

• Registered Users Posts: 29,348 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Expect more harrowing tales from paddy o'g soon- just spotted him lurking with intent outside the courts building....

His dog is very cute!!

I wonder what daddy MacSharry thought of his son's outburst yesterday?

"He's going around Europe accepting accolades for work that Brian Lenihan did"

What is he talking about? Does he really think that anybody wants to accept responsibility for the actions of any FF Finance Minister over the last twenty years. And he has enough clowns in his own party that made a mess of the country, without throwing stones.

Pot - kettle - black

Keep on digging Marc! :D

• Advertisement

LOL... Beaker taking one flush on the chin.. :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

This is brilliant radio!

Fight fight fight!!

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Bosco getting called out:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

Ah leave em at it pat!

about bloody time this was said about the FF stooge

• Registered Users Posts: 16,474 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

Does yer man mean provocative when he says evocative?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,322 ✭✭✭✭Marcusm

Rumour has it that when Pearse was executed he was wearing the Celtic home kit with him "Pearse 16" on the back..

Shurrely Connolly would have been a more likely candidate for a Glasgee shirt.

Fair play to Fionnan Sheahan. Despite the fact that his wife is a senator, he still thinks The Seanad is a useless pile of crap, unlike Lucinda Creighton yesterday, who didn't want to upset the "two men in her life" :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,731 ✭✭✭Bullseye1

I'm no fan of FF but that Fionnan Sheehan is a gob****e.

I don't think Fionnan's sarcasm serves him well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

I wonder what daddy MacSharry thought of his son's outburst yesterday?
    McSharry sounds like an old-style FF backwoodsman. I have never heard a better argument for getting rid of the Seanad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,549 ✭✭✭✭Judgement Day

Only caught the end of that as I don't often inflict the awful PK Show on myself but it was entertaining - nearly as good as Joe Duffy. McSharry and that arrogant prick Fionnan Sheahan are well matched. Sheahan - another of the media's golden circle who I wouldn't buy a used car from. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,731 ✭✭✭Bullseye1

He is more of a commentator than an actual journalist with all his appearances and opinions on radio and tv. The media is starting the resemble the shambles in the US.

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭Buzz84

Marcusm wrote: »
    Shurrely Connolly would have been a more likely candidate for a Glasgee shirt.

He was from Edinburgh and he was a hibs fan.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭Yakuza

I'm sure Penney's will appreciate these characters announcing on the national airwaves that their clothes are the easiest to steal. Or maybe it's already well known among this criminal fraternity.

that gobsh1te is the reason why i cant buy a drink when i want one

Shoplifters of the world unite.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,649 ✭✭✭Floppybits

Ah these shop lifters are salt of the earth. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

Wonder how RTE would feel if Brown Thomas or any of these other stores whose shelves are being stripped bare thanks to Paddy's insightful, and by now, weekly tips on the "shoplifting trade" were to begin offering advice to customers on how to avoid paying the TV Licence Fee?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭Callan57

Absolutely no personal responsibility, always someone else to blame :mad:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement