Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Pat Kenny Show Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭Callan57

Michelle Mulherin is some waffler

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Yeah yeah Michelle.. She expects everybody else to play by her rules, but doesnt play by the herself. She's is characteristic of everything that is wrong with the political system.. Put her career ahead of her beliefs.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

Jaysus luv some people have problems with the leglisllation , some don't think it goes far enough but you just voted to keep gettin the gravy.

Fecking deal with the fact you've no principals based on how ya acted .

Ya were looking after your own job

The only way I could feel more cynical about that interview is if she gets Lucy's job . Which knowing this country is what'll happen .

So you overdub the videos..

• Advertisement

Good choice to pick Pascal Donohue..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,970 ✭✭✭Lenin Skynard

I wonder if the warranty is still valid on my tv/radio speakers now that Pathcal is a minithter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,556 ✭✭✭the_monkey

Jesus , sounds nasty !! , are these eels common of the coast of Ireland ?

That's the image of the bite... Graphic content, so be advised.

http://www.connachttribune.ie/media/k2/items/cache/1fb8d2d7c882fbaba1a2c09d1d9cbe68_L.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

Whoa!

Jeeeeesus, an eel did that!

Let the Cockneys at 'em.

_47166768_eels_466.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭Bellerstring

Ah jaysus, Catherine 'effusive' Fulvio!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭Yakuza

I saw a movie called "The Deep" about 20 years ago (it's a poor man's Jaws (same author, actually)). There's a scene with a moray eel in it - damn but those things are vicious :) It scared the bejaysus out of me (as a chisler)

Quite amazing that it is still only an issue related to sex that is considered to involve anyones conscience. Will we never grow up?

Clearly the IONA institute rep does not understand the meaning of the word excommunicated ... she should look up a dictionary before she opens her mouth and makes a fool of herself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭Gloveworm

Who is this Iona puppet?! The height of lying, emotive smuggery.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭Yakuza

I'm sick to my back teeth of hearing this "conscience" argument being bandied about.
    Where are their consciences when special needs assistants' hours are being cut, or other reductions in services to the vulnerable citizens of the state?

And those nutjobs on their knees outside the Dáil - where where they when the Catholic Church's disgraceful behaviour in harbouring, enabling and covering up the actions of the pedophile priests was brought into the open? Why weren't they blockading the Bishop's Palace?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

I had a little giggle when Pat referred to baking powder as a 'riser' instead of a raising agent.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

Whoever that pregnant Holy Joe wan is should really consider a career in drama.

she nearly had the child there and then when doing on about "possibly giving birth on the same operating table as where abortions are performed"...ffs.

How nmany times now has she mentioned she's up the spout!!! Give it a rest missus.

edit: Oh, she's the Iona institute mouthpiece, explains a lot......barring how she managed to get pregnant, maybe a star appeared in the east - that usually does the trick for that sort :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭Meathlass

So is it only people who are actually pregnant who can have a valid argument about this?

I've never going to be in need of gay marriage legislation but I still have an opinion about it. Ridiculous argument.

Another rep of the Iona Institute who thinks that the only way to discuss is to talk across people and try to shout them down.

I dare say there are a lot of pregnant women across this country who feel a good deal safer this morning.

europa11 wrote: »
    Whoever that pregnant Holy Joe wan should really consider a career in drama.

she nearly had the child there and then when doing on about "possibly giving birth on the same operating table as where abortions are performed"...ffs.

How nmany times now has she mentioned she's up the spout!!! Give it a rest missus.

But, but, but, she could get abortion cooties! :eek:

She's giving me the vapours.

• Advertisement

MrsD007 wrote: »
    I had a little giggle when Pat referred to baking powder as a 'riser' instead of a raising agent.

:P

475761_LSDXI248RSE7TXBYNL7UG8J7HZQAD8_300px-kennethwilliams_H020213_L.jpg

MrsD007 wrote: »

We dont laugh at Pat on this thread.. :mad:

I really hoped we'd heard the last of the Holy Joes, but no RTE persist with them.. Sick to death of their emotive nonsense... "Pat, I'm the only one here who will be availing of these services in the next few weeks"... FKN hell, was it an immaculate conception as well.. I think it's the first time I've ever said "thank god it's 12 so this rubbish is over".. Of course that's probably more to do with Collins being off...

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

We dont laugh at Pat on this thread.. :mad:
    Ah we do sometimes ;)

No offence to Myles but I do like having Pat back, I hope he won't be going on holidays again for a while :o

Cam someone tell me why pascal was channeling Miriam o callighan today ?

Like , seriously ?

Was bizarre listening to him earlier .

Cam someone tell me why pascal was channeling Miriam o callighan today ? Like , seriously ? Was bizarre listening to him earlier .

Yeah Con, I think he overdid the "I'm your humble servant, may I wash your feet" thing.. He's doing it again right now on Newstalk.. :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Yakuza wrote: »
    I'm sick to my back teeth of hearing this "conscience" argument being bandied about.
    Where are their consciences when special needs assistants' hours are being cut, or other reductions in services to the vulnerable citizens of the state?

And those nutjobs on their knees outside the Dáil - where where they when the Catholic Church's disgraceful behaviour in harbouring, enabling and covering up the actions of the pedophile priests was brought into the open? Why weren't they blockading the Bishop's Palace?

Post of the week ^^^^

Well said Yakuza.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,705 ✭✭✭serfboard

I really hoped we'd heard the last of the Holy Joes, but no RTE persist with them..
    If you are ever foolish enough to listen to Ireland's answer to Rush Limbaugh, Marc Coleman, we don't hear half enough of them on the "liberal" media like RTE.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

I wonder if the warranty is still valid on my tv/radio speakers now that Pathcal is a minithter.

He sets the benchmark for double speak when it comes to politicians and that's some achievement. I can't hack the bloke personally, have posted same here before.

Tbf though he sounded genuinely made up to have been given a ministers position and he framed his case nicely with regards how much it meant to him and his family. Doesn't alter my opinion, mind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Kenny in full on eulogy to Galway mode. How come this city brings out such a level of bullsh1t in the media?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭touts

Jasus that Northern Journo can't half talk and talk and talk and talk. Poor Pat has tried several times to come in and ask a question but he just keeps going and going.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement