Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Pat Kenny Show Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

makes ya wonder if pat will do a show in the greater dublin area where he can ask people how they like living in "another world" and a "blight".

im actually MORE annoyed with stembridge now than the original broadcast, fecking staggering mentality.

The contributor just said it's full of housing estates with no civic centres or something like that. He's basing this on a quick trip through the area.

And sure isn't all of the Dublin suburbs basically a lot of housing estates..what an idiot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

Interesting piece about the debate, especially seeing as I didn't see it last night!

• Registered Users Posts: 903 ✭✭✭bernardo mac

Honestly,I've had enough of the debate.Circus of cliches

Either Dana is dumb, or she is very clever in getting everyone talking about a non-scandal...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭my friend

Judges Pay Referendum

Some dingbat trying to pick holes in the wording of the amendment, easily knowing she sucks on the taxpayers tit in leafy UCD

What a waste of time and money.
    May I suggest we have a vote to abolish the presidency

Now that would result in some real savings.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

Interesting piece about the debate, especially seeing as I didn't see it last night!

circling the wagons by pat to make the complaints of bias against miriam look like shinnerbots causing trouble and no the view of the public

word i marty could be sueing miriam if he doesnt get an apology (according to a Politics.ie poster) and thats what the "private word" he had with her after the program was all about.

could be fun to come yet on this one.
    :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

circling the wagons by pat to make the complaints of bias against miriam look like shinnerbots causing trouble and no the view of the public

word i marty could be sueing miriam if he doesnt get an apology (according to a Politics.ie poster) and thats what the "private word" he had with her after the program was all about.

could be fun to come yet on this one.

Not a chance he'll sue.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

Maybe he asked Miriam what size she takes in kneecaps? :rolleyes:

according to VinnyB tonight the irish times is reporting over 100 complaints came in about miriams treatment of McGuinness.

just as well pat got that dig in about the shinnerbots eh?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

according to VinnyB tonight the irish times is reporting over 100 complaints came in about miriams treatment of McGuinness.

I bet they were all sent in by P.O'Neill. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

Is the south african chef good looking?

She sounds like a fox.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

orourkeda wrote: »
    Is the south african chef good looking?

She sounds like a fox.

http://rozannestevens.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

I'm sorry but as much as I love cooking, it's not a subject that lends itself well to radio IMO...I have a big bag of cookers here and looking for ideas...all tarted out at the moment. But all she came out with was feckin' variations on a theme.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Phoaw!

They are adults, you may not like Mr Reporter it but nothing illegal.

mike65 wrote: »
    Phoaw!

They are adults, you may not like Mr Reporter it but nothing illegal.

It sounded a bit like the green-eyed monster on the part of the reporter "They didn't wear skirts that short in my day"!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

What niteclub was he in?

What niteclub was he in?

Alchemy or something. I turned it over...the shrill student speak, constant references to facebook and the tutting of middle aged men did not make for good morning radio.
    Was this for all the poor mammies who's little darlings have fecked off to college?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭touts

Seems like I went to college a generation too early. Damn it!

I'd say that place will be crawling with middle aged men for the next few weeks.

touts wrote: »
    Seems like I went to college a generation too early. Damn it!

I'd say that place will be crawling with middle aged men for the next few weeks.

I believe "sausagefest" is the technical term! :P

that was the funniest peice ive heard on radio in ages.

complete post generational angst on the part of the reporter, so much so that pat came out as the reasonable one.

i mean FFS The bloke said he was 35 or so, WTF was he up to ten years ago in ibiza and the like ?

tenner bet he's got a daughter now and is crapping himself she'll get up to th stuff he did .

no one does prudishness like a reformed slapper !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭Callan57

that was the funniest peice ive heard on radio in ages.

complete post generational angst on the part of the reporter, so much so that pat came out as the reasonable one.

i mean FFS The bloke said he was 35 or so, WTF was he up to ten years ago in ibiza and the like ?

tenner bet he's got a daughter now and is crapping himself she'll get up to th stuff he did .

What a fantastic line .. thanks for the laugh :D

"There's none so pure as the redeemed whore."

the ever annoying Noel FF Whelan is on with Pat again..

are his teeth wired together or is it a genuine speech impediment that Noel suffers from?

Noel, stick to printing FF spin, you dont have a voice for radio.

my friend wrote: »
    the ever annoying Noel FF Whelan is on with Pat again..

are his teeth wired together or is it a genuine speech impediment that Noel suffers from?

Noel, stick to printing FF spin, you dont have a voice for radio.

I think it's a meath/Cavan thing...Noel Dempsey does the same thing...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Loved Pat Rabbitte saying "Noel, you're a Fianna Fáil lawyer" and telling him to misrepresent himself as an objective observer..

Loved Pat Rabbitte saying "Noel, you're a Fianna Fáil lawyer" and telling him to misrepresent himself as an objective observer..

Noel FF Whelan lived with Sean Gallagher (yes, of Maggots Den fame!) for 2 years, its not clear if it was a gay lifestyle choice they had made or simply that they were both FF FFanboys

Noel FF Whelan is part of the rotten secretive underbelly of this state, I object to him being given airtime on stations that my license fee pays for.

how soon people forget that FF have bankrupted this Nation and lost our sovereignty.

FF in any other country would be an illegal organisation, yet Noel Whelan is facilitated the airwaves to lord over us with his twisted views

Pat Rabitte was correct to call Noel Whelan OUT

Whelan is only allowed on in the guise of debate about referendum and balance issues (well that's probably this week's excuse).
    I didn't hear it, who was on which side?

Wertz wrote: »
    Whelan is only allowed on in the guise of debate about referendum and balance issues (well that's probably this week's excuse).
    I didn't hear it, who was on which side?

not surprisingly Noel FF Whelan wants people to vote against giving Parliamentary Inquiries more power

FF fear these inquiries, 'publicly' they back them but the back room boys are totally against them.

Pat called Noel out for being nothing other than a sneaky FF shill.

Aye figures...just surprised that Rabbite is up for it...suppose he has to go with the coalition line on it.
    FF members should STFU about this referendum if they're really against it, less their association with voting No, turns people toward the Yes side IMO...

• Advertisement

Interesting use of language by SG this morning as he tries to back pedal after last night's debacle.

Using words like ambush, pull the trigger, loaded the gun and similar in respect to MMcG's allegations. Subliminal and calculated IMO.
    He's doing better than last night...but it's easier to deal with these things one on one with no baying audience.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement