Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Pat Kenny Show Thread

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭my friend

The CEO of IrishRail thinks the zinc from Tara Mines is coming from 'the Tara Hills'....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭artful_codger

so to sum it up, he wants funding for electrification, dart underground, state subsidies for freight, and double-tracking.

two chances.

so to sum it up, he wants funding for electrification, dart underground, state subsidies for freight, and double-tracking.

two chances.

state subsidy for freight = penalties and charges on Road Freight.... the pols will have no problem introducing such stealthy business breakers but I doubt IrishRail will ever get the collected moolah...

lol@praise for Irish Rail CEO. His vision for the western rail corridor hasn't worked out so well, unless you're one of the pensioners on free rail passes who actually use it.

Fr Sean has found a new dead horse

• Advertisement

AAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Tina 'Useless rehashed what you already know but reiterated incorrectly by Tina' Leonard

• Registered Users Posts: 12,089 ✭✭✭✭P. Breathnach

my friend wrote: »
    AAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Tina 'Useless rehashed what you already know but reiterated incorrectly by Tina' Leonard
    Standard attack on Tina Leonard by boards poster.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭Yakuza

Tina warning us about bad grammar on a car ad - 90% of donedeal.ie so :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

A warning to "my friend" and "P. Breathnach": Keep your petty squabbles off the threads here or you'll both face a ban. Offending posts have been deleted.

is it a good idea that people are ringing in to tell Pat of empty land banks around the country? He'll be out putting electronic gates on them by lunch.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭spank_inferno

aah... the Monday morning scrounger 'love-in'... from a pub no less!

It warms the heart of very worker-bee listening, labouring for another day to afford them the privilage.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,235 ✭✭✭mattser

This guy likes saying " for sure ".

• Registered Users Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭RadioRetro

It's a habit you get into when living abroad as it's a common expression amongst people for whom English is not their primary language.

Des seemed genuinely flumoxed at Pat bringing the topic of a Woman into the discussion of football.

train-derail-31.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Plowman

This post has been deleted.

Pats criticism of American voters rings a bit hollow when you think of who our lot have voted for in recent history. Jackie Healy, Mattie McGrath, Michael Lowry, the entire Sinn Fein political party etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭steelcityblues

Pats criticism of American voters rings a bit hollow when you think of who our lot have voted for in recent history. Jackie Healy, Mattie McGrath, Michael Lowry, the entire Sinn Fein political party etc.

I'm getting bored of hearing these American primary discussions, every week. He does not need to return to the subject until the Republicans pick their candidate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭Dirigent

Even more so if you recall the post-budget programmes when Biffo and Lenihan were in Finance, PK used to run interference if any difficult questions were asked.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭Yakuza

MLOD in non-fluff piece shocker...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

Yakuza wrote: »
    MLOD in non-fluff piece shocker...

First time to not be annoying shocker! She was excellent in this piece in fairness. She has described the dispute in an eloquent and interesting fashion. Well done mlod, you do have it in you...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

I enjoyed the Charles Dickens segment

• Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭Callan57

Éamon Ó Cuív rewriting history again .... 'sure it was nothing to do with me I was only a Government Minister looking after my own patch'.
    God Help poor old Ireland if this is the best we can produce :(:(:(:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭Dirigent

The tears are flowing down my screen. If only this guy had been in Cabinet for the past 14 years!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭touts

Hopefully we're listening to the end of the political career of another of the Economic Traitors!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

Is anyone having trouble with the internet stream this morning?

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭miketv

I'm having trouble with tunein radio in the last two days. I heard others complaining about it yesterday also.. but its working fine again now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭Callan57

I have problems with it every morning but today I'm listening on the old fashioned radio .... still getting sick of Ó Cuív though & now for Mattie, from one gob****e to another :mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

Was saying on the liveline thread yesterday Ivy that I have problems with it every day (both the website stream and the TuneIn radio app on my phone.)

Its a joke. It looks like RTE spent a lot of money with its fancy design but my stream keeps dropping off and I have to reload it maybe 8/9 times an hour. Really annoying.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭jcf

Ahhhh!! I missed the name of the book on African history , what was it ??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,104 ✭✭✭Technocentral

jcf wrote: »
    Ahhhh!! I missed the name of the book on African history , what was it ??

Lost Kingdoms Of Africa

Link to show with details:

http://www.rte.ie/radio1/todaywithpatkenny/

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement