Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Pat Kenny Show Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭artful_codger

Urgh, is this the new strategy of 'user generated content' being pushed by RTE? a lovee stuck in Manhattan hotel with her kids during a storm, bemoaning the fact that her son couldn't do more shopping.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭Callan57

Christian Solidarity .... Oh Sweet God I'm out of here

• Registered Users Posts: 6,500 ✭✭✭touts

Urgh, is this the new strategy of 'user generated content' being pushed by RTE? a lovee stuck in Manhattan hotel with her kids during a storm, bemoaning the fact that her son couldn't do more shopping.

I'd say she was on the phone to every Irish radio station desperate to get on air and discuss her ordeal. She is probably related to the mother of the 8 A1 leaving cert student who got onto every radio station in the country 30 seconds after he opened the envelope.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭Dirigent

Michael McDowell's legacy is outstanding. Says Michael McDowell.

Dirigent wrote: »
    Michael McDowell's legacy is outstanding. Says Michael McDowell.

Well HE would, wouldn't he? Isn't it amazing how the PD's have been airburshed out ... ah they had nothing at all to do with creating the current mess :eek::eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

"Liverpool have just won a Champions League match" Shirley Shome Mishtake? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭Yakuza

Students in "being drunken ars5eholes" shocker. Still, it does seem a bit louder than the parties I remember from when Ah were a lad, as they say in Yorkshire.

"money is tight" says a student with a car, blasting music from it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Pat Kenny has blown any chance he ever had of joining this club !

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,493 ✭✭✭Fulton Crown

Why don't the plod arrest these cretins and charge them with public order offences.

Slap a conviction on them...no freekin donations to court poor box.

Stop them going to OZ and USA in later life.....that would soften their cough.

Cheap drink been blamed again....**** it up for all of us responsible drinkers .

What a country....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,494 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

The amount of broken glass around ucc particularly around main gate and jail cross were unbelievable for the first two weeks this year. The place was the worst I've ever seen.

Ah, the Paddy O'Gorman slot.

The weekly info update for the D4 set who wish to keep in touch with how the social welfare classes are surviving.

Jaysus I'm fuming - a bloke that's never worked a day in his life (by choice!!), has foisted 12 kids on the state - he's ENTITLED to his van, mind you - and is looking for the state to supply him a house!!!! A neck like a jockey's boll0x.

12 offspring, never worked a day in his life. I wish Paddy could take his hat off and launch it at these scroungers, Oddjob style.

Yakuza wrote: »
    Jaysus I'm fuming - a bloke that's never worked a day in his life (by choice!!), has foisted 12 kids on the state - he's ENTITLED to his van, mind you - and is looking for the state to supply him a house!!!! A neck like a jockey's boll0x.
    12 offspring, never worked a day in his life. I wish Paddy could take his hat off and launch it at these scroungers, Oddjob style.

If ever there was a case for this, we just heard it.

Its a Wiki link. ^^

Lapin wrote: »

Its a Wiki link. ^^

"I say we take off and Nuke the entire site from Orbit. It's the only way to be sure."

- Athy 2012.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭tampopo

Why don't the plod arrest these cretins and charge them with public order offences.

Slap a conviction on them...no freekin donations to court poor box.

Stop them going to OZ and USA in later life.....that would soften their cough.

Cheap drink been blamed again....**** it up for all of us responsible drinkers .

What a country....

I agree with you there. It's never somehow the overconsumption, just a broad accusation on cheap drink...

tampopo wrote: »
    I agree with you there. It's never somehow the overconsumption, just a broad accusation on cheap drink...

And of course you can't possibly say shoddy parenting :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Lapin wrote: »

Its a Wiki link. ^^

Was that the gentleman who arrived in "the van" looking for clothes allowance?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭nudger

Was that the gentleman who arrived in "the van" looking for clothes allowance?

"Ah yes sir I'm a traveller so nobody would give me a job, I'm not a clever man sir, didn't get any schooling sure what's a man to do".

"Did you ever have a job"

"No, no ,no never got a chance"

"So you never worked, must have been a boring life, can I ask are you a married man"?

"Yes sir I'm married,i have twelve children sure how could I work with all the riding and collecting the labour that was needed"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

Jaysus I bet pat rabbit is regreting coming on this show :D !

Woefully out of his depth in this crowd

Am I the only one sick to the teeth of these "celebrity" economists?
    OK we know we're in the sh1t no need to keep telling us :mad:

Agent Keiser has been sent by Newstalk to close down RTE!

Jaysus, he makes Michael Graham sound tame by comparison.

I'd rather hear from David McWilliams than Jim Power any day of the week and twice on Sundays. I had a look at his interviews on the Late Late and Prime Time from 1999 and 2003 and he was incredibly prophetic.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

^^^^^^^

All they're short is Jim Power to complete the comedy line-up.

Note how the loudmouth Yanks on the panel conveniently forget while berating the Germans that the Irish banks borrowed primarily on the US and British markets not the eurozone. It's there on their balance sheets, which are available from the Central Bank.

Now the Americans want us out on the streets!.......that's it, we must have oil, bet they'll come in and save us from ourselves. Its' what they do best.

Someone should have given that loudmout idiot a lesson on the Irish Legal System before they let him on live radio, his grandstanding & cheap rhetoric will be yet another reason why no-one will ever be convicted for anything to do with the banks .... I'm certain there are legal teams taking notes & recordings this morning.
    Ridiculous that this was allowed on live radio :mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

Max Kieser of RT....Russian Televisions english service.......sweet jeebus! They're pulling them out from under the carpet for this one. Pity this isn't TV, I'd love to see Putins' strings on that puppet.

And poor old Pat, lost it all on his blue-chips (AIB,BOI), and still looking for someone to blame - "ah! ze Germans mit ze funny akk-cennz took all mein cash, now I haff zu verk extra time".
    Ho ho ho.....an apology already.......legal dept. busy for the weekend.

Pat Kenny just issued a clear warning!

• Advertisement

Too late too late :mad:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement