Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Pat Kenny Show Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭Yakuza

He should have done a Joe Duffy-esque "MAX MAX MAX! That will be expunged from the record". An opportunity missed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Treehorn

Keiser was right and it was great to hear Kenny squirm.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

Squirm :D You ain't heard nothin' yet.....Wait until he makes the apology Legal will be drafting on air next week. :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 27 tom_thumb

europa11 wrote: »
    Max Kieser of RT....Russian Televisions english service.......sweet jeebus! They're pulling them out from under the carpet for this one. Pity this isn't TV, I'd love to see Putins' strings on that puppet.

And poor old Pat, lost it all on his blue-chips (AIB,BOI), and still looking for someone to blame - "ah! ze Germans mit ze funny akk-cennz took all mein cash, now I haff zu verk extra time".
    Ho ho ho.....an apology already.......legal dept. busy for the weekend.

how do you know PK took a hit on AIB and co , are you thinking of gaybo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Treehorn

tom_thumb wrote: »

how do you know PK took a hit on AIB and co , are you thinking of gaybo

Well he also think Putin pulls Keiser's strings, he's likely to come out with all kinds of babbling.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

Why is pat kenny telling me how to make homemade explosives ?

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭neris

why does des cahill always insist on pat giving his "expert" on topics discusses in sports. today he was asking him about F1. is little dessie scared by pat that he has to ask questions of the great spoofer

• Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭Callan57

Why is pat kenny telling me how to make homemade explosives ?

Was wondering the same think ... public service broakcasting :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,104 ✭✭✭Technocentral

Nice change from the usual stories by Paddy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

"I can't get the staff"

Gas.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Ah god be with the good old days and penny apples. Flipping bleedin' technology.

I can't believe how casually these scumbags talk about "robbin", not paying any class of a fine and "I'd love to still be able to do armed robbery". Throw. Away. The. Key.

I do feel sorry for the homeless guy, though - he'd prefer to be in prison rather than on the streets over the winter :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,104 ✭✭✭Technocentral

"I'm an ordinary man, nothing special, nothing grand, I've had to shoplift for everything I own."

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

Paddy's standards of what constitutes a "respectable middle aged couple" take some beating :)

"I walked out of The Square in Tallaght with me arms full of stolen goods"....."we were only fi'hin in the stree' "....."I've been inside loadza toimes Paddy"

Maybe they should let his dog do future interviews.

Yakuza wrote: »
    I can't believe how casually these scumbags talk about "robbin", not paying any class of a fine and "I'd love to still be able to do armed robbery". Throw. Away. The. Key.

I do feel sorry for the homeless guy, though - he'd prefer to be in prison rather than on the streets over the winter :(
    Yeah that was tough, I've heard it's a problem in Japan for elderly people. They are committing petty crimes to get jailed, it's the only way they have someone to look after them. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Can they please put this children's hospital debate to bed? It's becoming boring at this stage. I wonder did they have the same amount of fuss when it came to developing Great Ormond Street in London? :rolleyes:

Just build it and get on with it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,500 ✭✭✭touts

Can they please put this children's hospital debate to bed? It's becoming boring at this stage. I wonder did they have the same amount of fuss when it came to developing Great Ormond Street in London? :rolleyes:

Just build it and get on with it now.

The senior administrators and consultants in St James will be the big dogs on the changing rooms of the K-Club at the weekend. That's what's really driving their mates in the other hospitals nuts. And it's still likely that some senior pencil pusher in the planning office will decide to show again that he is the biggest dog of all in the changing room and block the whole thing it because the roof is the wrong colour or something like that. It's all a big pissing contest. Children's health is a distant second.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,759 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

What was the point of sending Valerie Cox to Vietnam???

Pure waste of licence money.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,500 ✭✭✭touts

padd b1975 wrote: »
    What was the point of sending Valerie Cox to Vietnam???

Pure waste of licence money.

Officials working for the Ugandan Prime Minister were foolish enough to finally get caught running off with four million euros of our money a few weeks before the Irish 2013 Budget was announced. That meant the "Irish Aid" quango needed some good publicity in the run up to the budget to justify the hundreds of millions we pour into their black hole every year. So they called RTE and sent Valarie to report on what a critical and essential job Irish Aid are doing in countries like Vietnam and Uganda (you know those countries who can't afford to feed their population AND maintain their high levels of corruption because of their escalating military budgets).

• Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭Callan57

Did I just hear Pat refer to "the lower orders"???? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

He will have been speaking knowingly/ironically, so then Muslims don't like dogs much. Didn't know that.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Paddy is on

blood starts boiling:D

This is comedy gold !

There's nothing like montrose ignorance when its on a roll

Who thought all the yanks needed for airport security was a poodle !

And this young one is priceless. People are DYING lads !

At the same rate as the rest of us but they're DYING !

Oh man :D

This one is a bit prone to hyperbole.

Talking about people sharing rooms in Hatch hall and using "Latrines". Trinity college students were living there til fairly recently and their parents didn't mind forking out for it.

This is comedy gold !

And this young one is priceless. People are DYING lads !

Don't be so glib. Did you not know that 100% of people who drink water will DIE???

:D;)

That bit had me in tears !

My grandad had 9 kids and lived in a 2 bed gaff. Didn't stop him kicking the kids out when him and me gran wanted nookie !

Pure hysteria.

Thank god all the texts are laughing at em

Yakuza wrote: »

Don't be so glib. Did you not know that 100% of people who drink water will DIE???

:D;)

Remember lads just say H2Noooo !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭artful_codger

What is this drivel.

"i'm a strong advocate of irish fashion".

well you've earned your Senators salary!

MLOD? Jaysus!

• Advertisement

Very moving stuff, I remember thinking what a brave man to forgive his daughter's killers. I can't believe it was so long ago, it's a prominent memory of my late teens. I hope those murdering ba5tards rot in hell.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement