Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halo 3: ODST Firefight

Options
  • 08-09-2010 11:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭

Anyone up for some Firefight this week before Reach comes out? Still need the cheevos for most of the maps and it's no fun doing it by yourself! Plus everyone I know traded it in after the beta ended. :/

I'm free until this weekend to play and then the monday before it comes out! I would have put this in the Halo forum but it's not as active as the Xbox section.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭Zeouterlimits

I might be able to get some guys together, we got them all back in January, but they'd probably be able to help out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Twilightning

I might be able to get some guys together, we got them all back in January, but they'd probably be able to help out.

That'd be grand! Hit me up with a PM or just reply back to this thread if you wanna go!

Advertisement