Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need to people to share a room

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,368 ✭✭✭The_Morrigan

I'm kinda concerned that the ad is being listed in the forum "third level accommodation" and there are some desperate first year students who won't know any better as it will be their first time probably living away from home and their first time living in Dublin.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭D3PO

the OP has got to be taking the piss.

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭ClutchIt

Who the hell shares twin rooms anymore? Especially if you could get you own double room for the same price or cheaper. Anna you must be joking.

More importantly: The number 2 is spelled T-W-O. A misspelling in the thread title always looks bad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭goat2

Ok I have a house in Dublin to live in this year but I have to fill a twin room in order to be able to afford it.

So I'm looking for 2 people willing to share a room or a couple as there is a double room too.

€375 per person per month...a very good deal at less than €100 a week.

The guy letting it said he could try and get the neighbours to let us use their wifi at €20 a month or something.

I need to know as soon as possible.

Any takers?

there is one easy way to do thisgive the owner one months notice in writing, as you are within your rights doing so,look out for an add with people wanting to fill a room in another house,as you are you will have to take responsibility for any damage done to property by others as you are the one finding occupants,dont bring that headache on yourselftake the easy and best way out, no one now should be paying the amoount of money you are paying and asking for,i have experience in this field, as i have put people through college in the good times, and i never paid that kind of money, and never would have.and if it came to that kind of moneyi would have purchased something very small to acommodate mine as it would have been cheaper pay mortgage than pay that kind of rentpeople work through summer and weekends and that could help pay mortgage

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭OS119

johanz wrote: »
    If this room is located in a castle, then we got a deal.

and has use of the Swedish Womens Beach Volleyball team and an inexhaustable supply of lube...

sorry OP, nobody is going to share a room with a stranger for €350pcm, and no couple is going to take a room when they could get their own flat for the same money.

utterly, utterly deluded.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 239 ✭✭purpur1

It's just off bolton street. we may be able to bring it down to €350 each.

Your research is incorrect - that is NOT a good price.

I had my own double room (as did 2 other tenants) in a very large apt in this location and we all paid €350 p/m each excluding bills. So you want a couple to move in to pay €375 each p/m to share a room..... That sounds like you want them to pay your rent too so you live there for free :confused:

You should be asking no more than €400 p/m for both of them.

Advertisement