Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to source odd sized internal doors?

• 08-09-2010 11:45am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,179 ✭✭✭✭

Hey Im looking for two 4 panel clear pine internal doors.
    One is 24 x 73 and the other is 21 x 78 and I cant find anything even close thats off the shelf.

Its for a hotpress and an understairs toilet. Id prefer not to buy hollow doors and cut them if possible...any ideas?

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 276 ✭✭hammer73

where are you?

If you are in Dublin try these http://www.doorchoice.ie/

Im chatting to them about bifold doors and can make doors to the size you want. Was chatting to Keith Higgins, very helpfull chap.

Hope this helps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 troyh

Kelly Brothers (Cavan or Monaghan but they have (or had) a shop just off the Naas Rd I believe) 047 81157. I have had these guys make odd sized doors for me on many occasions and they are more competative than anyone I could find in Dublin. Excellent turn around time also as they have a truck coming to Dublin Several times a week.

Advertisement