Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Opinions Appreciated

• 08-09-2010 12:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭

Hi all,

I've put a few tunes up on myspace and would love some feedback.
    joedotdunne

Thanks very much

Joe
    Bujinkan Portlaoise

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭joe_dunne

At the risk of putting my hand out to be slapped - BUMP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Viktoria

Musically it’s quite monotonous. You should sing with more intensity, which would enhance the overall impression of the song. You have a nice voice but you should work on it.
    Maybe you should write the lyrics here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 88 ✭✭cvk

To me it sounds muffled. The guitar and vocals sound buried in each other. Its hard to understand what ur singing...maybe thats the style...i'm no expert but maybe record the guitar and vocals separate?
    The last song is by far the best...although there is some tuning and timing issues.
    Best of luck...

CVK

breaking-light.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭kelle

Nice acoustics, but I found the tunes in general boring (sorry!).

But that's just me! You have the style of a certain 70s artist, I can't think of his name - so your recordings probably would attract somebody with a different ear for music.

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭joe_dunne

Thanks everyone for all the feedback, I agree with pretty much all of it tbh.

joedotdunne

With that in mind i've uploaded another one so if you've got a few mins to spare maybe you could have a listen.
    I got the volume wrong do it's pretty low, i'm gonna try n fix it.

Thanks
    Joe

• Advertisement
Advertisement