Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Private Numbers on Mobile Phones

Options
  • 08-09-2010 12:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Hello People,

Just a newbie on Boards. Couldn't find an appropriate forum for the following question(I'm sure someone will point me in the right direction).

I don't like taking calls from people who put a block on their mobile number. My thinking is if they want to talk to me they can at least have the manners to identify themselves(my real name is Skulduggery, I swear:)), well, with their number at any rate.

Anyone else ignore private numbers calling their phones? I will admit I was rung the other day three times in a row by a private number and by the third time I DID answer, reluctantly, it was social welfare about processing my claim. It was an important call, as it turned out. Banks also call on private numbers, now those ones, I don't mind ignoring!

Anyone have any views on this?

Comments

Advertisement